Patriots 27

Browns 17

Pats-28
Brown skid marks-23

Pats 23
Browns 20

Browns 20
Pats 17

Grew up a Brown's fan in the days of Jim Brown. When the Jets won the Superbowl realized that the AFL was very real and here to stay to switched my loyalties to the Pats.. still have a soft spot for the Browns though, despite their struggles and ineptitude.

Patriots 28
Cleveland 17

Two good defenses, two questionable passing games, two banged up running games. This is going to be a 2001/2003 type Pats Browns game.

Patriots 13 - Browns 9

Patriots 24
Browns 20

Pats 31
Brownstains 18

Patriots - 24
Browns - 20

Pats: 56
Browns: 2

And how are the Browns suppose to miraculously score 2 points and hold us to ONLY 56? Explain that one real quick!

Seriously though... The Browns are a bad match up for our D. I see them having some success running no matter who their back is. The good news is we can do the same to them. It really could go either way. Kind of a must win game for both teams. 9-10 teams may well finish 9-8 or better this year. You very likely need to be 10-7 to make the playoffs unless you want to try your luck at some crazy 3-4 way tie breaker. Neither of these teams wants that. My heart says the pats in a coin flip. My head says the Browns in a coin flip.

27-24. Browns win. But just 1 big play or untimely penalty, or even just a badly timed drop goes the other ways and reverse it for the Pats. GO PATS!

Pats 26 - Browns 20

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back