PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s 5 am here in Europe, I didn’t sleep all night and of course I don’t think that I will be able to do it today. Don’t know how many heart-attacks did the Pats fans survived during the game... But hey, I’m feeling like the happiest person in the world right now!

Congratulations my friends! Go Pats!!! Вперёд Патриоты!!!

I’m still stunned. You don’t see great football like this for long and we’ve seen brady do this over and over. Mahomes looked crushed

This time Bill keeps the afccg “trophy“ - Id guess Pats are taking Lombardi back..

Bill seems so happy, proud of this group, job this season..

What a game. It’s 4:30 here and I can’t form coherent thoughts.

This was really a narrative defying game. The D played a great game in the first three quarters but we could not take advantage on offense and turned the ball over three times in total.

Then it all went bananas in the final quarter when both defenses were gased. Fortunately this is where Brady made himself a legend. And he did it again today.

Through ******** calls, turnovers, failed fourth downs and multiple 3rd and longs in OT this team persevered. I love this team.

I like all the kneejerk 'change the rules Mahomes should have gotten the ball' stuff.

Stop the TD and get the ball.
Trust me, he would not have said that if KC had the ball first and scored to win

If we win against the Rams, Brady will have started his career with a SB win against the Rams and, if he retires, will have ended his career with a win against the Rams! Let's go Pats!!

I may have to find a way to DVR Max, Nick, and Thannon tomorrow. That's not my usual cup of tea, but I have a feeling that those three will be glorious train wrecks.

Can the pats win this going away please!

Where does one begin ? I was so hopeful, then disheartened than hopeful again and it went on and on for nearly 4 hours. OMG.....I love this team, the heart in them is un real ! Now we have 2 weeks of agonizing before the biggest game of the season !
Let's enjoy this and let's discuss all the ways they can win against the Rams !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back