PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread PRE-SEASON: Giants @ Patriots - Game Day Thread.

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etling is just a

i think that’s what we all need to remember about Etling....my only other question is why did we not take a more talented qb earlier.....even for a backup and coach up and trade....Etling is a throw away waste of time it seems

That's crazy talk.

Etling has gritted his way through this game and carried them on his back to a lead. He has deceptively,tough to see, eliteness. Sometimes you look and can't see it but it's there.

How many picks has Brady thrown in his career?? How many has Etling thrown in his?? Nuff said.

Anyone buying this?

That's crazy talk.

Etling has gritted his way through this game and carried them on his back to a lead. He has deceptively,tough to see, eliteness. Sometimes you look and can't see it but it's there.

How many picks has Brady thrown in his career?? How many has Etling thrown in his?? Nuff said.

Anyone buying this?

Appreciate your opinion....but No.....don’t see anything like what u are seeing

I hate nepotism and avoid it in my work life as much as possible.

I’m worried how a 32 cut could affect 32.

Umm, I think he'd be out of work.

That's crazy talk.

Anyone buying this?

Right on time for a third down conversion. Prophetic. ;)

I'm actually enjoying this game..! Lol. Last week I posted how painful it was.. lmao..:D

What did the scouts or Belichick ever see in Paul Turner? He's horrible in every aspect of playing receiver.

Umm, I think he'd be out of work.
Haha, oops! Sorry about that.

You know what I mean.

That was probably some kind of Freudian Twins Slip.

Former giant Tye called for penalty.. coincidence.?

What an ugly game to watch

Belichick will sign this guy Munson for the Giants before the weekend is over. He is tackling machine in the open field.

"That's a good punt" is a bit of an understatement...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe