PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread PRE-SEASON: Giants @ Patriots - Game Day Thread.

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterfallJumper

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I didn't see a game thread yet, so I figured I'd start one, if the mods don't mind. @Ross12 @ashley1992

Let's see who stands out as the bottom of the roster undergoes further churn. Oh, and the regular season is a week and a half away. I'm excited!

Looking forward to watching them tonight.
Wondering if we get to see Barkley at all..
Wondering how BB is treating this game with so many cuts to be made..

People to watch for:
Gillislee
Turner
Webb
Poggi
Waddle
Karras
Wise
Rivers
Sam
Bentley
Jackson
Crossen

Cyrus was back there waiting for the kick off...(touch back)

Karras at center....

Etling getting his first start. I like it! Let's see how he shows his command of the offense.

Yikes. I can think of much better things to watch than that ****. You people have a serious problem. ;)

Reamer, it's all yours ;)

I didn't see a game thread yet, so I figured I'd start one, if the mods don't mind. @Ross12 @ashley1992

Let's see who stands out as the bottom of the roster undergoes further churn. Oh, and the regular season is a week and a half away. I'm excited!

JMac allowed a reception....

Jesus.. Crossen with another PBU.

Ryan Lewis not playing. That means he is on the team.

Love seeing Richards out there. That means he is on the outside looking in, as is Jason McCourty.

Clean fair catch by C.Jones.....

I really want Crossen to make this team.

Etling getting his first start. I like it! Let's see how he shows his command of the offense.
Etling really locking in on one receiver.....scary how we have 2 question marks at backup QB....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back