PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread PRE-SEASON: Giants @ Patriots - Game Day Thread.

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Tye has really let me down.

Tye not doing himself any favors in the games I've seen. From a conversion to 3rd and 28. Ouch.

Incredible punt placement though!

I love these last pre-season games. This is the last hurrah for 95% of these guys. It's great to see guys like Belichick and Scarnecchia watching so closely. They know what this means. These kids have been the best football player from their hometowns and now they are staring at the end of the line. I wish them the best.

wtf was that lol

Sloppy....sloppy ....sloppy D

Pats backup D getting exposed!

Great break up by grigsby #50. :cool:

People getting tired. Several opportunities to stop this drive. I have a feeling they'll get a touchdown after a third and long on their own goal line. Ah well. What matters is seeing individual progress.

Haha, oops! Sorry about that.

You know what I mean.

That was probably some kind of Freudian Twins Slip.

I pulled up the Patriots depth chart to see if there was some guy with the last name Patjew when I saw your nepotism opener. I was disappointed when I realized you were referring to the McCourty twins. I was hoping to find some guy named La'Asher Patjew.

People getting tired. Several opportunities to stop this drive. I have a feeling they'll get a touchdown after a third and long on their own goal line. Ah well. What matters is seeing individual progress.

They held the line and got the stop. Time to see Etling in a 4 minute drill.

Flowers has some range. I'd like to see him continue to develop on the roster. Great job stepping up, defense. You proved me wrong. :)

Not sure the value of preseason game 4, but that's sweeeeet..!

Sign the beast!!!

Faster than Brady... Lol... Better than hoyer...????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe