PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Game Thread- We are on to the Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to it so you don't have to...Squeaky and Douche are now saying the Pats have no talent anywhere and the Cowboys are god and blah blah blah.

Oh, and the Pats are circling the drain and have no hope. Jones can't be a playmaker, ever. There's no talent out there.

Seriously, this would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. This game these a-holes play is debilitating to quality of life.

Sorry, can't watch anymore (I only did it to see if the correlation was as strong from these nitwits to the current state of this board - it is)...can't even watch the game Sunday because OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!, they can't win!

Listening to it so you don't have to...Squeaky and Douche are now saying the Pats have no talent anywhere and the Cowboys are god and blah blah blah.

Oh, and the Pats are circling the drain and have no hope. Jones can't be a playmaker, ever. There's no talent out there.

Seriously, this would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. This game these a-holes play is debilitating to quality of life.

Sorry, can't watch anymore (I only did it to see if the correlation was as strong from these nitwits to the current state of this board - it is)...can't even watch the game Sunday because OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!, they can't win!
Are you into S&M? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Is this three straight years now the OL simply cant get on the field as a unit?

Frustrating...all the things a team CAN control in the NFL and the uncontrollable keeps blowing up the Patriots OL.

That game was ripe with tension and pressure on both sides. Brady was a little too dialed in at times imo. I actually think we caught a break in that regard. This Cowboys team isn't as hyper focused and actually like running the ball. TB does it out of force whereas Dallas has no problem running Zeke & Pollard (lots of juice, acceleration, avg 6+ per rush)

This is a good barometer game. It's October, more than a month into the season. Brady-game is behind us. Bunch of close games, injuries ... Into the thick of it.

I'm really excited to see our energy, performance and finish in a few days.

Bill doesnt want to go 0-4 at home anymore that he likes to lose vs TB.
It doesn't matter who's coming to NE its how they will be taken and its gonna be full on like TB.
While HOU game was ugly im encouraged by improved discipline and fire to fight back.
Its not ideal to go in this kind of game wo 2 best OL/ both tackles but team is getting important players back,
some coming to form (HT, Guy..), some starting to gel/better used .. excited about this one as well, more than TB tbh

Last edited:
Looking forward to the upset, however we pull it off :D

the f**k you on about?

starting OL was in-tact for much of the season last year
Games missed:
Cannon - 16
Andrews - 2
Wynn - 6

Eluemenor - 4
Ferentz - 3

Yeah, ironmen - no disruption or fill-ins whatsoever, completely in-tact.

Stay away from Diggs, who is on fire, and we have a shot a being productive on offense.

I have a feeling our defense is going to surprisingly be effective against the Cowboys. Our run defense was much improved last game and hopefully that is a sign of what we are becoming.

Great, so Herron digressed and didn't practice at all Thurs. Crazy how we're pleading for him to play when 6 weeks ago he was a bubble boy. If he can't go, but it sounds like Onwenu and Mason will, this might be our OL:
Cajuste - Karras - Andrews - Mason - Onwenu

Great, so Herron digressed and didn't practice at all Thurs. Crazy how we're pleading for him to play when 6 weeks ago he was a bubble boy. If he can't go, but it sounds like Onwenu and Mason will, this might be our OL:

Wynn might be back today, Friday. If he was an unvaccinated close contact last Monday, his 10 day wait is up.

I like this. Give it a chance. Can't be worse.

Yeah that would be the best possible starting 5, with Karras as G/C backup #1 and Durant as Swing Tackle (yuck)... Thanksdad wouldn't even have to dress, thank ganja...

I'm glad Herron was back today, but how healthy is he?
Same with Onwenu, but I'm not confident that he should immediately replace Karras at LG.
I'd start Karras, and if he struggles then put Big-O in. Or, if Cajuste struggles, put Big-O at RT (which might be a better option anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back