PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre-Game Thread Bengals @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
And people filing out of the Stadium in droves its going to be very cold. No way in hell I'm being loyal to a Offense that can't move the Football.
Absolutely, in seasons past that would have been an afterthought. I'll bet you ownership has already made up thier mind on what they're looking to see for next season..

Another loss unless the Bengals beat themselves, this team just can't score.

Some frustrating type game like 23-13 where it's clearly winnable until they get put away in the 4th Q because the offense just can't score.

Another loss unless the Bengals beat themselves, this team just can't score.

Some frustrating type game like 23-13 where it's clearly winnable until they get put away in the 4th Q because the offense just can't score.
Even when defense picks off Joe BRADY, to put the offense at the 2, a holding call, false start, or TO called by the hall of fame head coach puts them all the way back at the formidable 10 yard line... nick folk time then...

What's happening with this team? They seemed fine last year.
Were they? They had a 7-0 run against a bunch of banged up teams and bad quarterbacks. Capped off with the wind storm victory in Buffalo. They were a combined 3-8 at the beginning and ending of the season. The 3 wins were against the Jets, Texans and Jaguars who were a combined 11-41 on the season. This season they don't have a win over a team with a winning record. They're 0-4 against teams with a winning record. The Bengals are the hottest team in the league, the Dolphins will still have a winning record even if they lose their 4th straight, and the Bills are unbeatable for the Patriots at this point. That's a big lump of coal.

Looking at the lineups (assuming both CB Jones' play), this should be more competitive than many believe.

Pats O vs Bengals D:

SmartSelect_20221223_133819_Firefox.jpg
SmartSelect_20221223_133733_Firefox.jpg

Bengals O vs Pats D:

SmartSelect_20221223_133533_Firefox.jpg
SmartSelect_20221223_133658_Firefox.jpg

The biggest difference in this game are the QBs.
SmartSelect_20221223_142448_Firefox.jpg

Bengals as FAV ATS: 8-3
Bengals as Dogs ATS: 3-0

Pats as FAV ATS: 5-1-1
Pats as Dogs ATS: 2-5

Tickets sold for pennies on the dollar. Thanks to the Mac Jone's fan who bought them. I hope he brings joy on Christmas Eve.

sounds like Mac's situation. Offensively at least. Can't even call audibles a lot of the time because MP can't get the plays in properly.
Yeah, poor guy has it awful.

HOF HC, top 5 defense, great run game, 2 good TEs, good WRs.

People sense a brutal beatdown coming. Could be another no forced punts game for the pats. So they stay home. Humiliating watching them.

People sense a brutal beatdown coming. Could be another no forced punts game for the pats. So they stay home. Humiliating watching them.

I will be thrilled if the pats can forced even 1 punt.

Same exact post 3 hours apart from each other. Remove this dementia ridden jest troll from the board.

Yeah, poor guy has it awful.

HOF HC, top 5 defense, great run game, 2 good TEs, good WRs.
Being the fair person you obviously are, I noticed your mention of the OL, QB coach, plays where WRs run parallel routes, etc. Oh wait...

Can’t believe that Mac has a higher percentage of big time throws than Burrow. I guess I don’t remember the big time throws because of all the mistakes he has made.

Burrow has thrown it 512 times. McCorkle has thrown it 336 times. Really shouldn't go off percentage when the difference is that vast. In fact Burrow has more completions this year than McCorkle has attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe