PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Power Rankings"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have been in a strategic Odin Sleep (TM) for a good, long while. When you finally awaken, you really will take us all by surprise.

22nd century is gonna be hell.

My current power rankings. And yes I am still going by last season's results a fair amount as well as some of what I saw last week.

#1 Patriots -Simply the best. Better than all the rest.
#2 Chiefs - Just as good as the team last year that the Pats barely beat twice
#3 Saints - For not they're the 3rd best, but I would be worried about them falling off again.
#4 Rams - I can't put them any lower for now but I think they will fall back to the pack a bit.
#5 Eagles - A horrible start. Down 0-17 vs a bad team. Then they showed who they are.
#6 Panthers - A team people are sleeping on but shouldn't. Need to stop the run though.
#7 Vikings - The only draw back is (like the Rams) I question their QB.
#8 Texans - Losing like that isn't bad. I question parts of their team, but their QB is okay.
#9 Bears - A great D which will be let down by their QB yet again.
#10 Packers - The D is better. Not enough play makers on O & Rodgers still freelancing.
#11 Chargers - Gordon doesn't matter much. Still the elite among pretenders w/ or w/o him.
#12 Cowboys - Beating the Giants doesn't impress. Low tier playoff team. Dak don't have it.
#13 Seahawks - The trade for Clowney was good. This D needs more help on the back end.
#14 Titans - Scrappy team. The QB still stinks, but they do a lot right.
#15 Ravens - Slow the hype train. The new OC is helping but I don't think it's sustainable.
#16 Steelers - The issues here are VERY real. They aren't that good.
#17 Browns - I still buy into this team a fair amount, but how they bounce back here matters. They need to do something about that OL though if they want to make the jump.
#18 Bills - That D is legit good. And they won't lose the turnover battle that badly often.
#19 Falcons - Not as bad as they looked. But not much better.
#20 Broncos - They will be inconsistent all year and finish reasonably well. Still a dark horse.
#21 49ers - A team that will win ugly or not at all. They aren't too bad though.
#22 Oakland - Under talented team that had something to prove. Now they'll go back to sucking
#23 Colts - They aren't going to be good. They probably just had their game of the year vs LAC
#24 Cardinals - Murray showed me a little something late in this one.
#25 Redskins - You let a good team off the hook and fell apart. You know, like bad teams do.
#26 Jaguars - This talented team has fallen apart and lost all discipline. And their QB.
#27 Bengals - They played their best game against a not ready Seahawks team. And still lost.
#28 Jets - The Jest. I was wrong about Darnold. Okay D though.
#29 Lions - Abandon this ship ASAP
#30 Bucs - Same as last year.
#31 Giants - Same as last year.
#32 Dolphins - Wow. Nothing else to say.

I suspect that the BALT is a bit better than 15; but you do have them as the best of their division.

My current power rankings. And yes I am still going by last season's results a fair amount as well as some of what I saw last week.

#1 Patriots -Simply the best. Better than all the rest.
#2 Chiefs - Just as good as the team last year that the Pats barely beat twice
#3 Saints - For not they're the 3rd best, but I would be worried about them falling off again.
#4 Rams - I can't put them any lower for now but I think they will fall back to the pack a bit.
#5 Eagles - A horrible start. Down 0-17 vs a bad team. Then they showed who they are.
#6 Panthers - A team people are sleeping on but shouldn't. Need to stop the run though.
#7 Vikings - The only draw back is (like the Rams) I question their QB.
#8 Texans - Losing like that isn't bad. I question parts of their team, but their QB is okay.
#9 Bears - A great D which will be let down by their QB yet again.
#10 Packers - The D is better. Not enough play makers on O & Rodgers still freelancing.
#11 Chargers - Gordon doesn't matter much. Still the elite among pretenders w/ or w/o him.
#12 Cowboys - Beating the Giants doesn't impress. Low tier playoff team. Dak don't have it.
#13 Seahawks - The trade for Clowney was good. This D needs more help on the back end.
#14 Titans - Scrappy team. The QB still stinks, but they do a lot right.
#15 Ravens - Slow the hype train. The new OC is helping but I don't think it's sustainable.
#16 Steelers - The issues here are VERY real. They aren't that good.
#17 Browns - I still buy into this team a fair amount, but how they bounce back here matters. They need to do something about that OL though if they want to make the jump.
#18 Bills - That D is legit good. And they won't lose the turnover battle that badly often.
#19 Falcons - Not as bad as they looked. But not much better.
#20 Broncos - They will be inconsistent all year and finish reasonably well. Still a dark horse.
#21 49ers - A team that will win ugly or not at all. They aren't too bad though.
#22 Oakland - Under talented team that had something to prove. Now they'll go back to sucking
#23 Colts - They aren't going to be good. They probably just had their game of the year vs LAC
#24 Cardinals - Murray showed me a little something late in this one.
#25 Redskins - You let a good team off the hook and fell apart. You know, like bad teams do.
#26 Jaguars - This talented team has fallen apart and lost all discipline. And their QB.
#27 Bengals - They played their best game against a not ready Seahawks team. And still lost.
#28 Jets - The Jest. I was wrong about Darnold. Okay D though.
#29 Lions - Abandon this ship ASAP
#30 Bucs - Same as last year.
#31 Giants - Same as last year.
#32 Dolphins - Wow. Nothing else to say.

We’re going to win the Super Bowl no matter who’s playing what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back