PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread-Super Bowl Champs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am humbled to be a fan of this team, all the more so after many years in “the wilderness” with them. And I couldn’t be more happy to have a bunch of great Pats fans on this forum to share this moment with!!!!!

I wrote them off after Pittsburgh because of their D line.

Their D line played out of their minds since that game.

Maybe the people including myself who trashed @mgteich for his thread stating the D line was set for the future should apologize?

Matt Patricia leaving was an addition by subtraction.

Congrats to the 2018 Pats.
Talking about the DLine : so Shelton comes out of the wilderness to play significant snaps in the SB !?!?!?! Who is BB ?

Where’s the trophy presentation? Am I drunk or should this have happened already?

WHAT. A. GAME. Just like we all predicted! ;)

As great as Jules was in this game, there's no excuse not to give it to SOMEONE on defense, even if you just pick a token player to represent the whole unit. That was possibly the best defensive effort of ANY team the entire season, in the biggest game, against the #2 offense and the NFL's new golden boy offensive coach. How can anyone say that an offensive player was the most important in this one.

Oh who am I kidding, I DON'T GIVE A FLYING F***! SUPER BOWLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Lol, Brady, while obviously happy, seems a little put out that the offense didn’t play better.

I think our defensive performance against the 2001 Rams was our best but this was close. Mostly because I think that Rams team had a better offense than the current one.

But that team had some all-time greats on defense. In terms of playing above their talent level and delivering a defensive performance nobody could expect how can you not love this defense?

What I'm saying is I love our team.

Vince! Bring it, man.

What a win. Just fantastic, Edelman was uncoverable. Gronk made a great impact, but you can tell hes hurting and I dont think there is anyway he plays again. But what a way to go out.

Michel and Burkhead with the closing runs.

But it was the defense that won this game, with the offense doing just enough. Hogan and Dorsett were invisible. It will be a travesty if BB does not go out next year and bring some offensive talent to help Brady out.

But that is for next year. I'm pumped up for the win, congrats Pat's nation

Man, I would love to have Law be the last guy handing it off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back