PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread-Super Bowl Champs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally finished watching the game on TV last night on my DVR. While at the game, everyone in the stands was like "Give the MVP to the defense, or Gilmore, or someone on that defense. They just held an amazing offense to 3 freaking points." After watching on TV, for some reason the offensive players stood out more, so I felt like I could see why Edelman got the nod. At any rate, I still think it should have gone to someone on defense, that was a defensive battle 100%, but Edelman did play lights out, so good for him.

Also, there were plays from the stands where I was like "WTF is Josh McDaniels thinking?" and on TV it was actually obvious, and I either had a bad angle, or didn't see someone was playing (e.g., Develin). E.g., on fourth down it seemed they telegraphed the pass way too much, but looking at it on TV they actually did pull White in to pretend they might run the ball.

It was great to hear the crowd chants of "Brady" coming through, with Romo asking "Are they chanting Brady?" And also the announcers talking about how the Pats had the crowd advantage. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

I will have to watch it again. I really want to see it with Belichick mic'd up.

The euphoric adrenaline buzz is *just* starting to wear off....I've pretty much been on an emotional high since the game. I don't think it ever will completely go away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back