PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread-Super Bowl Champs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote them off after Pittsburgh because of their D line.

Their D line played out of their minds since that game.

Maybe the people including myself who trashed @mgteich for his thread stating the D line was set for the future should apologize?

Matt Patricia leaving was an addition by subtraction.

Congrats to the 2018 Pats.

Still think Gilmore should’ve gotten it. He was a big time player. Let’s defense get creative and forced a turnover when rams were going in. Doesn’t mean Jules wasn’t valuable. Just think Gilmore wins this race by a nose

Goff S.H.P.

2017-02-05-Super-Bowl-29.jpg

What's up w the inoucuos. Thread bans.
..so ghey.....GO PATS SUPER BOWL!!!!?

Just awesome. Defense wins Championships is still alive and well today.

Congrats to all of us for experiencing another spectacular run.

My picks for co MVP: Max Kellerman and Rob Parker

Why make our win about those guys at all? By 'answering' them you're elevating media trolls to somehow the equal of Brady.

They don't matter unless you decide they do.

Who would have thought the D we saw most of the season would turn in one of the most stifling defensive efforts in SB history.

I don't think even the most optimistic thought they would be able to have such an amazing postseason. That being said.. people just get too hung up on stats and sacks. The key this year was the ongoing health of the team. They had almost no losses after Bentley and were able to gel and build a great team while most other teams have a great collection of talent.

Either way.. I hope we can maybe give next year's team the benefit of doubt if they start slower. But who am I kidding.. we will call for various heads by the second quarter of the season opener.

I LOVE ALL OF MY FELLOW POSTERS AND NEW ENGLAND FANS!!!!I'm so happy for the perseverance of this group in a down year.

Now that that's out of the way. **** Max Kellerman, Screamin A. Smith, Mr. Ed, Nick "long nose" Wrong, ROB PARKER, Ed ****erson, Nickell Robey-Coleman, Marshall Faulk, Golic, Wingo, Jete, Gints, Shegles, Chefs, Clods, Donkeys, Turdbirds, Gooddickhead, Troy Vincent, Pash, Grigson, Brandon Perna, Felger, Mazz, Tomase, that other fat **** that propped up fake spying, Borges, Wilbon, Kornheiser, Tomlinson, Dan Hanzus, Tom Jackson, the guy that bet 10 million on the rams, and I'll think of more later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back