PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Pats @ Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he has a run like he has I understand how hard it is for the simpletons to express even a slight negative thing about Mr. Perfect.

But his last two weeks have been bad. Like, really really really bad.

I'm sure brady disagrees with me and is super happy to come out of today's game with 1 touchdown and two pointless trips tothe red zone.
If you think Brady sucks, its clear you have no idea who Tommy Hodson is.

Go rewatch the line play today and blame Brady.

Yep NT Malcom can't get a decent Tackle so he has resorted to Holding the other Teams Center. :rolleyes:
That was when the officials took it to another level of flouting their corruption. I wonder how many times in the history of the NFL holding has been called on a defensive lineman? I bet the officials are laughing it up now over beers over that call.

I can hear BB now. We need to coach better, practice better execute... stfu. For years now you’ve done little to blister the roster except go cheap and throw crap on the walls and hope it sticks.

You Sir are a F@cking moron. God, I hate our fan base. How many SBs have they been and in and won recently? What other team can say that? You spoiled brat

The playing scared GOAT can't blame him with those Putrid Offensive Tackles. And can't leave soon enough overmatched McDaniels didn't think Gordon was necessary. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I can hear BB now. We need to coach better, practice better execute... stfu. For years now you’ve done little to blister the roster except go cheap and throw crap on the walls and hope it sticks.

For years he’s put together great rosters, almost always in the top 5 of the league. He’s had a few bad offseasons along the way. It happens. Too many variables and randomness to expect to have 20 straight successful offseasons

Please tell me you that you think the defense played well. The last drive was a perfect example....ball deep in Pitt territory needing a 3 and out and what happens, Pitt comes down the field and scores a fg…..If you think the defense played well, I can't help you.

Did the offense play well, no, not at all and I said that in my post, but do not try and defend this defense, just don't.

The defense played a B-/C+ game and held the Steelers to 17 points. Hell they held the Steelers to 3 points in the last 3 quarters. If this is not an overall good game in 2018 then I cant help you and your weird expectations.

The defense will always be graded more leniently by me because they have less talent than the offense and have to play a game where the rules have changed to the point where they are in a consistent disadvantage. Add in the fact that they were on the field almost 20 minutes of the first half and the plot thickens.

Undisciplined, bad execution, bad play calling, bad coaching. 14 ****ing penalties! McDaniels needs to go. He is too predictable.

If the current seeding holds up, we're going to be facing a Rookie QB (ravens) in the WC round; then a 2nd year QB with no playoff experience in round 2; and either a rookie QB in AFCCG or we will be hosting the game in Foxboro.
It's totally do-able.

I never said its not do-able. Any team that reaches the playoffs can reach the SB. I said its not realistic. I give us a more than average shot to win the first game and then good luck because you're gonna need it.

If you had 3 "have to coach better, play better" in coach coconuts presser....YOU WIN!

The defense wasn’t great by they played about as well as we could expect. The offense was way below expectations.

As far as scoring defense that’s as well as we could’ve hoped. But for game flow they were on the field a long time due to the inability to stop the run. Pitt ate up a lot of clock and this was with their 3rd 4th string backs.

If you think Brady sucks, its clear you have no idea who Tommy Hodson is.

I dont think brady sucks.

But this year is the worst year I can remember since 08 when he was afraid to hurt his knee again.

Now, if I have to reiterate again I will.

Brady has sucked compared to BRADY.

Hes still at least top 5 in the league. That doesnt mean he hasn't personally done things that have resulted in a loss.

For years he’s put together great rosters, almost always in the top 5 of the league. He’s had a few bad offseasons along the way. It happens. Too many variables and randomness to expect to have 20 straight successful offseasons
It's like the economy. We are in a downward trough.

Seasons like this one are what should make people appreciate even more the level of consistency they have had for the last 15+ years.

If the current seeding holds up, we're going to be facing a Rookie QB (ravens) in the WC round; then a 2nd year QB with no playoff experience in round 2; and either a rookie QB in AFCCG or we will be hosting the game in Foxboro.
It's totally do-able.

Name the teams we lost to this year besides Pittsburgh.

Excuse me if I don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

You Sir are a F@cking moron. God, I hate our fan base. How many SBs have they been and in and won recently? What other team can say that? You spoiled brat

You stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick