PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread Pats @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is there to say? The Jets were screwd and I feel no different about this team after the game.

Dan Fouts

GHYB0hk.gif
This is so ****ing incredibly perfect because I literally did this at least two times

I can’t wait to see tbe media (and some posters) in a pretzel that they cannot be logically terrified of Atlanta. Home losses to the Dolphins and Bills.

Defense is slowly improving. I like what we saw.

Last edited:
Always good to get a division win, defense still leaving far too many guys wide open 20-30 yards downfield.

Can't believe how bad they are at times on defense especially in 1st quarter, they were brutal in that first quarter.

The defense played overall well. The Jets scored 14 points off a great McCown throw against Jonathan Jones and a mistake by Butler. Afterwards they scored 3. Even if you spot them something on that ASJ cluster**** it was still a pretty good showing by a depleted defense.

The offense has moments where the running game flashes and they can just cut through the opponent at will. What is missing is really a short yardage option that is not called Amendola. You dont want to break you Dola so putting him in strategically makes sense but leaves a void sometimes. I hope that Burkhead next week can help with that.

Apart from that we got the win, the defense is tightening things up, the OL played more consistently and the next game is at home against a Falcons team that lost to the Dolphins. Things could be worse in October..

I expect the falcons to play well. Also we haven't played well at home this season. We need our corners back.

I would love to kick Fouts square in that big hole of his surrounded by fuzz.

I'd like to kick him in the mouth too.

What is there to say? The Jets were screwd and I feel no different about this team after the game.
They weren't screwed, it was the right call. And even if it wasn't, it makes up for the non PI call and the other countless penalties the Jets weren't called on. **** them and anyone else who thinks it's the WoRsT CaLl Of ALl tImE

They weren't screwed, it was the right call. And even if it wasn't, it makes up for the non PI call and the other countless penalties the Jets weren't called on. **** them and anyone else who thinks it's the WoRsT CaLl Of ALl tImE

Also the 2 defensive holding calls on running plays on the very same drive.

That was a horrific call...come on man. Atlanta isn't invincible but they are going to just go off on O. Brady will need to be superman...then some.

This has been the roughest year of betting on the Pats that I can recall. I hated the ****ing line.

Glad we got the win but the defensive performance, the terrible 3 and outs at the worst time and the controversy makes this one feel pretty unsatisfying. I feel like a ****ty, entitled fan saying that but this team is really disappointing me at times.

Regarding "The Call":

Ashes to ashes / dust to dust

That was a horrific call...come on man. Atlanta isn't invincible but they are going to just go off on O. Brady will need to be superman...then some.
Horrific? Dude gtfo of my face. I called that **** from the first replay I saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore