PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats destroy the Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong...don't you get it? Brady's a liar! Another "gate" uncovered by the always vigilant "it's all BAD!!!!!" posse here at Patsfans.com
I didn't read the whole post, just the first two sentances. I'm de-sensitized to all the non-sense on here ive been reading it for so long.

500 regular season wins for the Pats.

Within striking distance of overtaking the Cowboys, Colts and Browns within the coming decade.

That will put us at 11th all time.

The newest team in the top ten was founded in 1950 (49ers).

NFL teams most wins regular season all-time 2018 | Statistic

Actually the Niners were founded in 1946 along with the Browns as member of the AAFC. They both joined the NFL in 1950 along with the original Baltimore Colts. The 566 wins (now 570 through this season) includes those seasons in the AAFC.

So 2001 was the same as 2007?

The talent on the roster dictates the style of play
For msny years now the talent on the roster starts with Brady and Belichick always makes him the focal point on the post season.
It’s inarguable.
The style of offense today is the same basic offense it’s been for 10+ years.
There is no reason to think Belichick will suddenly think his teams best chance us to limit the role of the GOAT.

It's so convenient the rapist and his band of clowns will make the post season

For msny years now the talent on the roster starts with Brady and Belichick always makes him the focal point on the post season.
It’s inarguable.
The style of offense today is the same basic offense it’s been for 10+ years.
There is no reason to think Belichick will suddenly think his teams best chance us to limit the role of the GOAT.
2018 is more committed to the run game. Less emphasis in TE. No deep game. Active O line. Not a stout front 7 so O needs to protect D.

Every year is different.

Since they have earned a bye, they will rest and/or work on the fundamentals.

Sammy, we need you to make those running backs cat like fast. You’ve done well but before the first playoff game, chase them with a pitchfork or something. Lol

Mixon with a rumble

I’m very pleased. Today’s game featured what my mind thinks of a pats game.

This team has much experience and could turn it on for a while

Didn't Hogan get the last 3 passes that got Brady to 6000 completions?

If either Baltimore or LA defeats KC in KC, and we take care of Houston at home, we get the AFC title game here. This is not, by any means, wishful thinking. I'd say there's almost a 50-50 chance of this exact scenario happening. Which is good news, considering we lost 5 road games to mainly sub .500 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3