PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread - Pats beat Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the D was really interesting. Often just one down lineman and a bunch of guys milling around the LOS. It looked unpredictable and pretty quick.

Probably to tell him he's a great player who he respects. This is Bill Belichick. The man's an unfathomable machine. His respect for Thielen probably grew after that exchange.
I was thinking he (bb) will trade for him or sign him as a FA

I think thiu\s year's winner is, without a doubt, our own favorite octogenarian (at least he looks 88), Tony Dungheap...er...Dungy. Congrats "coach", you earned it the hard way!

1uk9pk.jpg

Yes. One. Where he utterly failed to gain the final 1.5 feet needed for a first down and let the safety push him back.
It was an odd angle though. Was getting tackled from his side. Not easy to push through someone like that

Most unlikely combination before the season or even not long ago (with slot battles between Rowe, JJ, Dawson, Cyrus..) but I agree this trio looks like the best combo. Huge game for JC. Hopefully he can build on it. Hard to expect consistency from him but improvement is visible each game. He does bring some flag risks but like said before could be another butler in the making..

He’s a much better athlete than Butler. His Combine numbers are much better than Butlers Pro Day numbers. Usually the Pro Day numbers are a bit inflated.

I thought the D was really interesting. Often just one down lineman and a bunch of guys milling around the LOS. It looked unpredictable and pretty quick.
Yeah. Only Flowers had his hand on the dirt. It was interesting and good

lol, classic BB when Mike Reiss asked about brady1k

Two holding penalties for the best blocking tight end in football. Plus a false start if I recall correctly.
He's pretty clearly injured and hasn't yet quite adapted his playing style to his new physical limitations.

This is funny:

Great win today! Love the way the defense played.

Hard to figure out why, but we are such a different team at home versus in the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes