PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats beat the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until he appears on an injury report or we hear something official this is by definition speculation. And at this point this is nothing but a headline-clicky rumors started by Giardi based on a couple of plays he saw and his gut feeling of why the offense is struggling.

The way that people tend to turn completely speculative pieces into gospel over time is pretty annoying.

Except when you do it to support your theories, of course.

Well, if he’s not injured it means he’s in decline
Could be true. He may not be confident in the players around him.

He may be injured however a tweet about him not completing his warmup lap does not constitute sufficient evidence even if several people take the time to quote it. :eek:

Last edited:
There are so many other possibilities. It's hilarious you think that it's just an either or situation

Name just one of the other possibilities if you would be so kind.

delete

Last edited:
Name just one of the other possibilities if you would be so kind.

If you need me to name them, that speaks volumes about you and your inability to think for yourself.

He might have felt like not running the whole way yesterday. He's human, afterall, and has free will. I mean, he also chose not to have his normal time with the receivers in California and skipped a bunch of "team stuff" during the off-season.

You quoted the wrong person. Pretty sure you meant to quote @SammyBlueCat

No, it was directed at you. My point is what else could it possibly be? Brady is not himself. Odds are it’s injury or decline. His offensive line is playing great, he’s played better with less talent around him, etc. The only other thing is to point fingers at coaching.

Shelton will be key going forward. I hope he continues to bring that intensity & passion the rest of the way.

If Shelton can up his game (and thats a GIGANTIC IF) and we can even just become average against the run it would be a gamechanger. Personally I don't think it will happen consistently. But if he can contribute situationally that might be already enough to give the offense enough leeway to win some games if they get their **** together.

Shelton will be key going forward. I hope he continues to bring that intensity & passion the rest of the way.
I watched him on a few plays and he seemed to do OK. Didn't seem to get blown off the ball like other games.

With that said I don't think BUF o-line is that good.

No, it was directed at you. My point is what else could it possibly be? Brady is not himself. Odds are it’s injury or decline. His offensive line is playing great, he’s played better with less talent around him, etc. The only other thing is to point fingers at coaching.

The problem with you directing that one at me is that I mentioned nothing confidence in the players around him or the level of talent in the players around him. So you addressing that to me makes no sense.

We'll agree to disagree about how the O-line is playing. While it's doing well in the run game, it's not doing so well in the pass-blocking.

Your attempts to figure out what is wrong with Brady while ignoring so many possibilities is a lesson in futility for everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back