PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Dolphins beat the Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as this loss is still pissing me off, I sit there and think, Brady has literally done it all...

...all except win a Super Bowl without the added bonus of a first round bye.

So if fate says we don’t earn one this year, then screw it, let the GOAT pad his legacy a little more.

I live in S Florida.....Pats are laughingstock in rest of the country....especially down here....
They’re gonna be for a week. Is what it is.

Still rather be us than anyone else.

I live in S Florida.....Pats are laughingstock in rest of the country....especially down here....
Buttfumble x 100. You expect it from the Jets

Miraculously, this loss changes nothing except being harder to catch KC. If Pitt can lose to Oakland, we can beat them

I don't understand the fear our fan base has of Andy Reid, the Queefs and their idiot fans.

Bunch of chicken littles...

Their offense is impressive. After that . . . Meh.

How can a team be a laughingstock at 9-4? People in South Florida have no reason to laugh at anyone.

This game. It’s so beyond me to articulate this thought. It’s something like this sucks cubes but that don’t cover it.

How the **** go you lose a game like that?

• Agree
Reactions: jah
Their offense is impressive. After that . . . Meh.
Since losing Hunt they beat the Raiduhs by a TD and squeaked by an overrated BAL team.

Good team but let's see how Fat Andy , Young Mahomes and a crap D fair in the playoffs

Hopefully we'll see less of Rex Burkhead and more Sony Michel in critical situations. The stretch play on 3rd and 1 in the 1st half to Burkhead was infuriating. Bizarre Burkhead misses a bunch of time, comes back and takes away touches from Michel.

Since losing Hunt they beat the Raiduhs by a TD and squeaked by an overrated BAL team.

Good team but let's see how Fat Andy , Young Mahomes and a crap D fair in the playoffs

I don't like NE's chances of winning in KC, given how bad they are on the road this year. We have to root for LAC to win the AFCW. If they do then KC will be the 5 seed and if we see them it'll be at Gillette. Heck, I'd rather go to LA for the AFCCG instead of KC. We are big Chargers fans for the rest of the regular season.

Cool. Let them enjoy this week. They held off the Patriots at least one more game from winning their 10th straight division title. What a bunch of buffoons.

Pats should be ashamed.....everyone is laughing at them and us fans
I can see laughing at the fans, the overreaction spells entitled douchbags but TB and BB have 5 Lombardis

No, but managed = W

That's all that matters in the end.
You are the one afraid of the Chiefs and building them up to be the 89 49ers makes zero sense

A team that "manages" to get by without one of their top players, a skiddish HC, crap D and a young QB is incredibly vulnerable.

Just like us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday