Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Stidham

Votes: 118 76.6%
  • Ray Lewis killed a guy

Votes: 29 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we back where we started? Marc Wilson, Tommy Hodson, Hugh Millen, Scott Zolak...
Those teams had heart only to get it ripped out by bad QB play.

Are we back where we started? Marc Wilson, Tommy Hodson, Hugh Millen, Scott Zolak...
Those teams had heart only to get it ripped out by bad QB play.
Damon Huard, Micheal Bishop....

there should be no way Cam should be available. 10-14 days is common quarantine protocol. Let's see what Stid can do... Hoyer us nothing more than a player coach.

Hoyer. He has an actual understanding of the offense. If he doesn't make brain dead decisions and plays conservatively we'll win. Stidham is dangerous and I think he'll sling the ball too much and throw four INTs. Crucify me if you must.

Don't take this as a defense of Hoyer.

I'd rather watch Stidham throw 25 interceptions than watch Hoyer float hospital balls to our receiving corps all game.

I changed my mind, let's start Edelman at QB, all that guy does is throw TD's. Maybe we can bring Amendola his #1 receiver back.

Surprised that RLKAG hasn't received more votes...

Bill probably will start Hoyer if Cam can't go because he doesn't want to burn Stidham this early in his career. Start I said, he can bring in Stidham to replace Hoyer. Hoyer has never been any good at QB. Hoyer knows the Brady/McDaniel system.

"Hoyer understands the offense." - McDaniels understands it better, should he play qb?

On his second pick, I thought Stidham 1) Made the right read and 2) got the ball out on time. Hoyer can't do either. Stidham just underthrew it by 10 yards. Assuming he has the arm strength (~55 yards) to make that throw, he has a much better chance of putting things together.

Hoyer is more capable of bagging groceries at Walmart than he is playing professional quarterback - Hoyer has always been a JAG and nothing more - the best thing he has ever done as a professional is hold a clipboard for the G.O.A.T. - Its embarrassing to see this clearly washed up player on our team - sad thing is there is really no one else to sign out there any better

Cam will be back i feel like. Otherwise give me Stid playing a little more conservatively. He was playing catch up last week so don't blame him that much.

I think it is super important that we all take a deep breath, relax and realize that ray lewis killed a guy, possibly two guys and that stidham had better not be a turd this week,

With the game in question, I think Cam could be back and we won't have to worry about this. Still I take Hoyer. It's hard to put it aside but other than the INT, brain dead sack, and fumble he was okay. Most of the time he looked competent until he didn't. He may have destroyed a lot of people's trust on the team with that sack. But I'm worried about Stidham. He is not in control of the offense, I don't think he knows what he's doing. He had a nice fade TD but everything else was garbage.

If Cam can't go they'll start Stidham on a short leash and switch to Hoyer if necessary.

How did we go into this season with these choices ? We have always had at least one back up that is servicable. This year neither of these options excite me. As someone else pointed out, Edelman would be a great choice. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down