PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

POLL--- How Bored Are You With mosslost's Polls?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How Bored Are You With mosslost's Polls?

• Bored

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So Bored

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • I really like clicking stuff!

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • mosslost's polls have changed my worldview and made me a better person

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Ray Lewis should kill mosslost's polls

Votes: 42 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ignore him. I just did today and it's one of the best decisions I ever made. You can't see any of his threads or comments!

I did a couple of days ago.

So is his new poll a different wording of his obsession with the Pats' old and new logos?

I did a couple of days ago.

So is his new poll a different wording of his obsession with the Pats' old and new
logos?

Nope. The one that pushed me to ignore him was one that said "Pick A Team" and then "Without thinking just pick a team from the list above" and it was a list of the Pats' greatest rivals the last few years.

I want to see "free donuts? Free donuts!" as an option next time.

Honestly haven't really noticed, but don't recall answering too many polls either.

Fan loyalty is the loyalty felt and expressed by a fan towards the object of his/her fanaticism. Allegiances can be strong or weak.

I'd evaluate mosslost's level as strong. Doesn't mean we agree on everything.

Conversely, I'd assess those who have no problem having a malevolent, anti-"your team" league assign one of their own who intends only to move the franchise to his far away town to your team, and after five minutes decides to destroy the identity of thirty-three years of excitement, success and beating up on other teams if not yet a dynasty and replace it with something abhorrent, insulting and classless which had already been unanimously rejected by the fans fourteen years previous, and a determined yet always-acquiescing-to-the-same-malevolent-anti-your-team-league-in-everything-including-wrecking-your-uniforms-and-logo milquetoast new owner who simply behaves like yours is an expansion team which did not exist prior to his ownership, as possessing a weak level.

@mosslost I am really happy for you and imma let you finish. But the Pew Research Center has some of the best polls of all time!

kanye-west.jpg

It doesn't bother me. It's just a thread like any other thread. If I'm interested in it I'll participate if not I won't.
Bor-ring!

Fan loyalty is the loyalty felt and expressed by a fan towards the object of his/her fanaticism. Allegiances can be strong or weak.

I'd evaluate mosslost's level as strong. Doesn't mean we agree on everything.

Conversely, I'd assess those who have no problem having a malevolent, anti-"your team" league assign one of their own who intends only to move the franchise to his far away town to your team, and after five minutes decides to destroy the identity of thirty-three years of excitement, success and beating up on other teams if not yet a dynasty and replace it with something abhorrent, insulting and classless which had already been unanimously rejected by the fans fourteen years previous, and a determined yet always-acquiescing-to-the-same-malevolent-anti-your-team-league-in-everything-including-wrecking-your-uniforms-and-logo milquetoast new owner who simply behaves like yours is an expansion team which did not exist prior to his ownership, as possessing a weak level.
You need help.

Not only is this one of the worst run on sentences I've ever seen, it objectively is incoherent. Just because you know big words does not mean that you must pummel us with nonsense. You could have communicated your, uh, point in a way that people could actually comprehend. Also you make Nazi comparisons to the Patriots' logo so you're lost in space somewhere. Come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes