• ok 7 and 3

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here.
I don’t like losing at all but 6-4 would be bad
The Chiefs should lose a couple more games. Lambs and another along the way

Add an option for 7-3, without having to specify a particular loss. I think they'll lose another by then but have no idea when it'll happen. Team is too inconsistent. I could see them, for example, beating Chicago but then pulling another Detroit-like performance and losing to someone they shouldn't lose to.

6-4 and we won’t get the first 2 seeds. We need to be at worst 7-3.

4 out of the next 5 games on the road is a tough stretch but at least there's no Mexico City trip this time. Last year they played 4 of 6 on the road going to Denver, then Mexico City, home for Miami and Buffalo and then a stinker in Miami and a game in Pitt that they could have easily lost.

We have proven over the past few games that a fully functioning Pats unit can hang with anyone. Get that D, and ST on the right path, and we're going to be hard to beat. Hard to outscore the Patriots right now.

Chicago? They have beat Arizona, TB & Seattle combined 5-11?

I don't see Chicago having much of a chance. With that said I think they drop one of the next 4. GB seems the most likely but its at home. Tennessee on the road, but their offense is hot garbage. So honestly I may be talking myself into recasting my vote for 8-2.

I think our defense is exactly the sort Rodgers will carve up.

Depending on how we get there, even 6-4 at the bye is fine by me because we'll win 5-6 out of the remaining games cause that's what we do.

I think our defense is exactly the sort Rodgers will carve up.

Depending on how we get there, even 6-4 at the bye is fine by me because we'll win 5-6 out of the remaining games cause that's what we do.

That’s a good bet. Rodgers will carve up the D even worse that Bortles and Stafford . Hopefully he don’t hang 40 on us again

I would bet on 7-3, with a loss coming to either Chicago or Green Bay. 8-2 is def. in play though

That’s a good bet. Rodgers will carve up the D even worse that Bortles and Stafford . Hopefully he don’t hang 40 on us again

On the bright side, their defense is a dumpster fire so we should be able to drop 40 on them too.

They better not be wearing those stupid red shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back