Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Which Pat “JAG“ would you send away for 7th pick now?

• Brandon Bolden

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Dwayne Allen

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • LaAdrian Waddle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cameron Fleming

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Cassius Marsh

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • David Harris

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Marquis Flowers

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Jordan Richards

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • keep all

Votes: 21 35.0%
  • i love my JAGs

Votes: 24 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

long distance

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Yes, the trade deadline has expired. But with half of the season played (playoff expected) and most Pats rotational/situational/ST/backup players getting some playing time I wonder who of the “JAGs“ you would still trade away (if it would be possible) for let's say a minimum gain of 7th round pick.

The list consists of players many here wanted to cut straight at one point or another during both preseason and season.

Its multiple choice so send away as many as you like..

Last edited:
Why dump a player for a 7th round pick when BB does amazingly well with UDFA's ? :D

Interesting voting results so far !

I love those guys. Maybe "love" is a tad strong for Richards, but I want to keep him.

Of those, despite my opinion that they all have a role, including Waddle seems like a ridiculous choice. That guy has been gold this year. Did we mention him much last night vs Miller ? Though they've fallen tonnes, Miller was a force for much of the early season.

Every team has to endure losses due to injury but I salivate at what this Patriot team could do with a full healthy roster in the playoffs.......Their depth and adaptability has been just amazing this season....

Yes, the trade deadline has expired. But with half of the season played (playoff expected) and most Pats rotational/situational/ST/backup players getting some playing time I wonder who of the “JAGs“ you would still trade away (if it would be possible) for let's say a minimum gain of 7th round pick.

The list consists of players many here wanted to cut straight at one point or another during both preseason and season.

Its multiple choice so send away as many as you like..

Why would you trade an actual player for a 7th round pick? Do you mean someone you were going to cut anyway?

I’d ship out any four of them (to, possibly, the Broncos!) for the 7th pick.

Now if you mean for a 7th rounder? None. They’re all useful now.

I love those guys. Maybe "love" is a tad strong for Richards, but I want to keep him.

Of those, despite my opinion that they all have a role, including Waddle seems like a ridiculous choice. That guy has been gold this year. Did we mention him much last night vs Miller ? Though they've fallen tonnes, Miller was a force for much of the early season.
Waddle has never played poorly here. He has just say on the bench a lot.

Why is Waddle on this list? He's a really dependable backup.

Anyway, Richards for a 7th round pick would be a steal.

Dwayne Allen just caught a pass, and a Touchdown pass at that. Sell him while his stock is at peak!

Why would you trade an actual player for a 7th round pick? Do you mean someone you were going to cut anyway?

Why is Waddle on this list? He's a really dependable backup.

Anyway, Richards for a 7th round pick would be a steal.

I know. It is just a silly poll but I had certain criteria: players who are not starters and that at least “half“ of this board didn't want on the team at one point or another this year (I am among guilty parties in La Waddle's case f.e.)

I have a thing for bottom of the roster players (and not only because they are the ones who remain healthy for the playoffs;)) so Im glad to see “JAGs“ getting some love here..

I'd trade this thread for a roll of toilet paper

I voted for Bolden & Richards, of course. Those 2 stiffs are worthless.

The rest have no viable replacements behind them.

I voted for Bolden & Richards, of course. Those 2 stiffs are worthless.

The rest have no viable replacements behind them.
Doesn't Bolden start on special teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots