PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please Bill the GM get me Tyrann Mathieu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jussie Fsmollettnord!

I really feel safety is going to be higher than people expect on BBs needs this offseason.
I’m sure it will be for many reasons.
1) Age McCourty pondered retirement and is going into the last year of his contract and Chung isn’t a spring chicken.
2) Belichick has a history of filling needs that are a year away in the draft
3) safeties have big special teams roles so are useful even if not playing on defense

I’m sure it will be for many reasons.
1) Age McCourty pondered retirement and is going into the last year of his contract and Chung isn’t a spring chicken.
2) Belichick has a history of filling needs that are a year away in the draft
3) safeties have big special teams roles so are useful even if not playing on defense

Yes, we just saw how substituting even an elite TE for a safety can cause ST problems

Yes, we just saw how substituting even an elite TE for a safety can cause ST problems
Can we stop with this bs?

Every other player missed their tackle during that play, let’s assume the safety would have too

it really is tragic the Pats went on to win the Super Bowl....we must NEVER forget the Miami horror...never...we must cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and drink gallons of water so we don't run out of tears...goddyam Super Bowl...why did we have to win it?? I HATE this team

it really is tragic the Pats went on to win the Super Bowl....we must NEVER forget the Miami horror...never...we must cry and cry and cry and cry and cry and drink gallons of water so we don't run out of tears...goddyam Super Bowl...why did we have to win it?? I HATE this team

It was obvious that the game has passed Belichick by he just keeps winning Super Bowls which is delaying the inevitable firing. It sucks to be trapped in this hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back