PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Playoff Tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The general sales have always been a tough ticket to get.
Best thing to do is join waitlist if you plan on going to many games in the future. Ticket exchange tickets are a better deal and quality of seats.
I will admit that the exchange system on ticketmaster has sucked the last 2 years. You may be refreshing and re-typing passwords for hours and come up with nothing. It used to be a piece of cake.
Like the previous poster said, if it's Pitt I wouldnt count on getting tickets for face unless the weather is horrible.
13 years on waitlist for me. Been working the system for years and have gone to many games including most playoff games.
Goodluck

Hey sir -- could you tell me what page I should be looking at to view available tickets on the ticket exchange?

Is it this link? Official New England Patriots TicketExchange Listings

All I see is:

No Events Available

Currently, there are no tickets posted for sale.
Check back when the season is about to start.

Does that just mean that there are no tickets available? Not sure if they just randomly pop up.. the "no events available" is throwing me off.

Hey sir -- could you tell me what page I should be looking at to view available tickets on the ticket exchange?

Is it this link? Official New England Patriots TicketExchange Listings

All I see is:

Does that just mean that there are no tickets available? Not sure if they just randomly pop up.. the "no events available" is throwing me off.

Correct page. I believe that means that season ticket holders have yet to have their accounts enabled for resale or transfer.
I think the game title will be listed when that happens as opposed to whats up there now.

Correct page. I believe that means that season ticket holders have yet to have their accounts enabled for resale or transfer.
I think the game title will be listed when that happens as opposed to whats up there now.

Got it -- thank you!

Would love to take my GF to our first Pats game for the divisional round but damn they're pretty pricey right now. Is the seating in the highest level still enjoyable? Any preference between middle, corner, and end zone seating?
yes, it is. i always sit up there. you're very far away but can see everything happening

The general sales have always been a tough ticket to get.
Best thing to do is join waitlist if you plan on going to many games in the future. Ticket exchange tickets are a better deal and quality of seats.
I will admit that the exchange system on ticketmaster has sucked the last 2 years. You may be refreshing and re-typing passwords for hours and come up with nothing. It used to be a piece of cake.
Like the previous poster said, if it's Pitt I wouldnt count on getting tickets for face unless the weather is horrible.
13 years on waitlist for me. Been working the system for years and have gone to many games including most playoff games.
Goodluck
yeah i just found out that the friend I'm buying with is on the waitlist. so we can have him use the exchange. i thought waitlist members can just buy playoff tix ahead of time tho...

any tips for using the waitlist? don't really understand since i haven't used it before

yes, it is. i always sit up there. you're very far away but can see everything happening

yeah i just found out that the friend I'm buying with is on the waitlist. so we can have him use the exchange. i thought waitlist members can just buy playoff tix ahead of time tho...

any tips for using the waitlist? don't really understand since i haven't used it before

I think that we just have to refresh the page and get lucky. I've been reading that most pop up a couple of days before game day.

Just got an e-mail a few hours ago saying the ticket exchange is now active for the divisional round. I just hopped on and it said no tickets available.

I already bought tickets through StubHub, but my ideal scenario would be to find tickets on the exchange at face value and then sell the ones I got on StubHub.

I have found that tickets usually become available on Wednesdays the week of the game. So I would think that will happen next week. As previously stated it takes a lot of patience but if you are persistent you will get tickets.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have found that tickets usually become available on Wednesdays the week of the game. So I would think that will happen next week. As previously stated it takes a lot of patience but if you are persistent you will get tickets.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If it's too close to the game I may not do it because I'd be worried about not having enough time to sell my other pair

I already bought tickets through StubHub, but my ideal scenario would be to find tickets on the exchange at face value and then sell the ones I got on StubHub.

I also bought a ticket on stubhub (electronic) and now am concerned that I got screwed and got a fake one. I never used stubhub before, so I can't really say how it is supposed to look like. I got a pdf pretty much like this one
http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/img/static/h/PrintAtHome_Ticket.jpg
but with less information in the grey boxes. There is just the section, row and seat, original price, entrance and information about the stadium bag policy. There is no order number at all. The ticketnumber below the barcode has only 12 digits instead of 16 and the advertisement picture of the patriotsproshop has such a low resolution that its blurry if you print it. To me it looks like somebody may photoshopped it. Hopefully I'm just too anxoius...

i got my tickets. good ones, too. so excited.

I also bought a ticket on stubhub (electronic) and now am concerned that I got screwed and got a fake one. I never used stubhub before, so I can't really say how it is supposed to look like. I got a pdf pretty much like this one
http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/img/static/h/PrintAtHome_Ticket.jpg
but with less information in the grey boxes. There is just the section, row and seat, original price, entrance and information about the stadium bag policy. There is no order number at all. The ticketnumber below the barcode has only 12 digits instead of 16 and the advertisement picture of the patriotsproshop has such a low resolution that its blurry if you print it. To me it looks like somebody may photoshopped it. Hopefully I'm just too anxoius...
With Stubhub, don't worry about it being a 'fake' ticket cause it's not. It's 10x more reliable that compared to Craigslist. U pay for that reliability however

How do they achieve this reliability then? They provide a 24h hotline, so if I dont get access to the game I can complain and hopefully get my money back, or even get a replacement ticket. But they dont check every ticket somebody sells on their platform, do they?

Where are you guys getting these crazy good deals?

Stubhub has tickets around 300-500 per ticket for afc championship game

The ticketexchange is driving me nuts. I've read that a lot of the scalpers have their bots on the site now and can purchase the tickets instantly.

I've been trying for 4 tickets for a couple of days now and everytime I get a bite I get the message that says "You do not have enough memberships to complete your purchase" which makes no sense. I've bought tickets several times this year off of the exchange.

I've emailed them twice and all they tell me is that there's high volume and that there are no scalper bots on the site. It's a shame that this is happening. I don't want to pay 2-4x's over face for tickets.

The ticketexchange is driving me nuts. I've read that a lot of the scalpers have their bots on the site now and can purchase the tickets instantly.

I've been trying for 4 tickets for a couple of days now and everytime I get a bite I get the message that says "You do not have enough memberships to complete your purchase" which makes no sense. I've bought tickets several times this year off of the exchange.

I've emailed them twice and all they tell me is that there's high volume and that there are no scalper bots on the site. It's a shame that this is happening. I don't want to pay 2-4x's over face for tickets.

All I see when I log on the past few days is "no tickets available"

All I see when I log on the past few days is "no tickets available"
For a high demand game, you aren't going to login and buy tickets. Here is what I have done in the past to get tickets on the exchange for playoff games:

Step 1 - Login, find your game, see no tickets available.
Step 2 - Click refresh, hover the cursor over where "buy" appears, just in case tickets are available.
Step 3 - Repeat step 2 for about 10 seconds, until a new Captcha box appears, fill in the captcha box.
Step 4 - Repeat steps 2 and 3 for hours, sometimes over several days, until you eventually get tickets.

Sometimes, the exchange screws up, you'll get to the "buy" screen with a 2 minute clock, but when you click next, the site will tell you you ran out of time. Sometimes it will do this dozens of times with the same seats before those seats disappear. This can be incredibly frustrating/infuriating. The ticket exchange wasn't really meant to handle thousands of buyers and 1 pair of tickets.

I'll be sitting in 325. I've sat everywhere in that stadium, including 50 yard line second row for a playoff game. It doesn't matter. The views are good everywhere and the best time I ever had I was in the 300's with concrete behind me and snow everywhere.

You exceeded the time limit and the tickets have been released.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. keep getting this error. Frustrating

I just landed some awesome tickets from the Ticket Exchange. Section 109 - 50 yard line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents