PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pittsburgh avoided a playoff rematch with New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
BradyAlright said:
Hello from Hong Kong, this is my first post. I have been a big fan of this Forum for at least two years. Box o Rocks, NEM, and Andy much respect for your knowledge, and your insight on the Pats.

Welcome. Two Years?? It's about time you start posting.

BradyAlright said:
Hello from Hong Kong, this is my first post. I have been a big fan of this Forum for at least two years. Box o Rocks, NEM, and Andy much respect for your knowledge, and your insight on the Pats.
Welcome Aboard neighbor! As Dryheat44 said, lets get posting, we odd hours folks need active people across the time zones to keep things fresh around here! ;)

Tony Collins said:
Ding ding ding ding ding!!!!!!

Prizes for the winner !!!!

I thought BB goes all out all the time. Those looked like brand spanking new helmets and jerseys losing to the fish on Sunday. Was it to avoid Pitt?
Was it to play JAX? How funny it would be if all this talk of going to INDY or Denver was derailed by a team with teal in their uniform.
Tony, Tony, Tony - Pittsburgh needed to win to make the playoffs, they 'threw' their games mid-season when they played like Colts, er crap. Ya know, you would be identified as a Colts troll even if you didn't advertise, your world view suffers for having no windows in your colon.

dryheat44 said:
Denver might be saying the same thing about New England "Man...they can sure draft defensive linemen...we need to rely on other teams' rejects."
I recall an item over the summer where Shanahan came right out and said he was a 'bust' at drafting DLs and was bringing in the Brown's rejects in hopes of correcting the problems with his line. I have to admit the combination of Shanahan and Patterson (I think that is Denver's D-line coach) has worked for those boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST