PHOTO: N'Keal Harry Ready To Silence The Critics In 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
PHOTO: N'Keal Harry Ready To Silence The Critics In 2020

Robert Alvarez

N'Keal Harry shares message over social media for his critics heading in the 2020 season.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

I guess it's better than posting "You guys were right, I'm a C+, but I'm gonna show up anyways"

FWIW, I think he has talent and was just a bad fit with Brady.

He looked really good when he had opportunities. Sure he made a few rookie mistakes, but I am sure he is ready to come in and contribute at a high-level.

Everybody got down on him for making a few mistakes, it was pretty faulking ridiculous IMO. And Brady didn't help the situation either.

hopefully, I think once again our WR scouts failed. But I hope he proves me wrong. We passed on much better college WRs who vastly outplayed him in year 1 and have more physical potential.

Hopefully he puts that picture of the 5 sophmore recievers in his locker as a daily reminder that he needs to work extra hard to become respected.

He looked really good when he had opportunities.

lol1.gif

Better to start season two with everyone's expectations low and a mindset to prove them wrong, than be viewed as the savior of the Pats receiving corps.

Rather he was quiet after that season and let his play do the talking.

Especially with a young QB who DESPERATELY NEEDS targets who can go up and get the ball, I have hope for N’Keal.

Harry come from such a different system that it was going to take longer for him to pick up than many thought.

this year, he gets his chance to show that he is a playmaker.

He was thinking too much which made him Even slower hopefully this season he can just play and react and not have to be constantly thinking

He was thinking too much which made him Even slower hopefully this season he can just play and react and not have to be constantly thinking

I would be overjoyed if he could create any separation from defensive backs.

the dude telegraphs everything, a fire hydrant could cover him,

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye