PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Philly HC Doug Pederson says pressure off the Eagles, they can have fun now

This is some dumbass ****.

By the convention center in Phily, there were lots of homeless, open drug use, crazy people, dookies on the street. I am a very big scary guy and groups of the guys there were hitting me up for money. It was like the Tenderloin but of course smaller.
I was there for work earlier this year, my company has an office on Market Street. I saw some of that stuff as well. Considering I thought this is the good part of the city, it really made me wonder what the bad parts are like.

Reminds me of Jim Irsay a few years back when the Colts were 1-6 (or thereabouts) saying they could be undefeated but for a couple of plays.

I think I found Pederson’s next coaching gig.

Very interesting press conference.

Its a cross between loser talk, delusional and hubris.

People rip Belichick for never saying anything, but it’s such a better look than what Pederson is throwing out there.

He’s letting the reporters get into his head. It should always be the other way around.

Pederson is 100% wrong here. If anything the pressure gets jacked up when you win the superbowl, spend the whole offseason talking ****, and then come out of the gate looking like you didn't practice at all.

The eagles have high expectactions and are currently on the outside looking in. it only gets worse from here until they start winning.

Exactly. No opposing team is going to look at the Eagles and say "Oh, they've lost 4 games, we're not going to take them seriously." Whether Pederson and company want to accept it, they're the defending champions and every opponent is going to want to take them down. It doesn't matter if they've lost 4 or 7 or 10 games. Being #1 means you've got a target on your back and the Eagles just seem to be realizing that now.

They also could've just as easily lost to both Indy & Atlanta - at home - and be sitting at 1-6.
So melon-head Duggie should consider himself lucky that he's 3-4.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back