PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: Is Capers HC of the NEP in waiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wouldn't be disappointed. I'm still absolutely disgusted in the way BB handled this Super Bowl.

oh i get it. your kidding. cause obviously b.b. is entitled to a loss once a season, and , none of us ever screw up on our jobs:rolleyes:

I really wouldn't be disappointed. I'm still absolutely disgusted in the way BB handled this Super Bowl.

This is either sarcasm or the most mind boggling post ever on this board.

I don't think you realize that the most talented football team in the history of the league lost to Eli Manning and the New York Giants.

But I'm done, I can't keep thinking about it or I'm going to have a heart attack. Just a despicable loss. F'in pathetic.

I don't think you realize that the most talented football team in the history of the league lost to Eli Manning and the New York Giants.

But I'm done, I can't keep thinking about it or I'm going to have a heart attack. Just a despicable loss. F'in pathetic.

So we should fire one of the handful of greatest football coaches who ever lived and repalce him with Dom Capers who has a 48-80 career record as a Head Coach and has had exactly 1 winning season in 8 years.

That makes a ton of sense.

Re: Is Capers HC of the NEP in waiting?

This is ridiculous. Lets just go around making things up, and see who believes them.

I agree, this is the most absurd leap I've heard recently. Yes, we decided to hire Capers not b/c it will make the defense better, but b/c BB's about to get suspended...:bricks:

Think it through people, if BB felt that there was any danger of further repercussions for his rules violating, why would he come out and so adamantly deny the Rams walkthrough taping charges?? Maybe, just maybe, this move has more to do with FOOTBALL and less to do with whatever gossipy crap PFT wants to make up.

the only reason your 'done', is because you made a stupid statement with nothing to back it up. b.b. wasnt the only reason we lost that game. you win as a team, you lose as a team. deal with it. until you show some proof that b.b. lost that game all by his self, i suggest you dont post anymore on the subject:bricks:

DUH! He hired Capers because Capers was the DC who figured out how to get the Pats audibles in 2006, so he needs that knowledge to be able to "cheat" some more ..:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back