PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton can thank the dummy in Foxboro

crawhammer

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
With the added versatility that Welker brings to Denver's offense with Thomas and Decker already on the outside they will be unstoppable. Meanwhile, Brady has the worse (literally 32nd ranked) receiving corps in the NFL.

In Bill We Trust... what a joke! Seriously, Belichick may be the most overrated person in the history of professional sports. The myths of Belichick are too numerous to mention but suffice it to say he's a bum without Brady. Aside from the gigantic win/loss disparity with and without Brady, Belichick's teams have averaged nearly 10 points more per game with Brady at quarterback. That's how Belichick gets away with the endless string of disastrous DB draft picks and an ever worsening defense. If Brady hasn't bailed out Belichick and his choking defenses over the years then the team loses when it counts most. Fact.

Mike Rodak....is this you?

Now we know :cool:

Meanwhile, Brady has the worse (literally 32nd ranked) receiving corps in the NFL.

There is no way the Pats WR core can be ranked right now, only 2 teams have played and it's week 1. Come back to me at the end of the season about this until then stop crying.

If Brady hasn't bailed out Belichick and his choking defenses over the years then the team loses when it counts most. Fact.

You mean when your beloved Wes Welker dropped the ball in the SB that would have sealed up the game?

Yep all Belichick's fault there.

I am glad you feel this way and posted this. I assume this means you wont be following the team anymore and obviously not posting here anymore. The good news about all of this is that we wont have to read your ridiculous drivel anymore.

So, we got that going for us.

Just trying to take a deep breath and not respond...but this is !@#$$$##!!@#$%% .

Are we going to have to deal with these ridiculous threads every time WW has a good game? Yeeeeesh, I forgot about this ****

With the added versatility that Welker brings to Denver's offense with Thomas and Decker already on the outside they will be unstoppable. Meanwhile, Brady has the worse (literally 32nd ranked) receiving corps in the NFL.

In Bill We Trust... what a joke! Seriously, Belichick may be the most overrated person in the history of professional sports. The myths of Belichick are too numerous to mention but suffice it to say he's a bum without Brady. Aside from the gigantic win/loss disparity with and without Brady, Belichick's teams have averaged nearly 10 points more per game with Brady at quarterback. That's how Belichick gets away with the endless string of disastrous DB draft picks and an ever worsening defense. If Brady hasn't bailed out Belichick and his choking defenses over the years then the team loses when it counts most. Fact.
I've seen this Manning Rodeo before.

Peyton has a solid receiving corps but I don't think this group is better than it was with Harrison,Wayne and Clark....those 3 as a group in their primes were better

There is no way the Pats WR core can be ranked right now, only 2 teams have played and it's week 1. Come back to me at the end of the season about this until then stop crying.

You mean when your beloved Wes Welker dropped the ball in the SB that would have sealed up the game?

Yep all Belichick's fault there.
Actually Belichick's defenses choked away both Super Bowls vs the Giants. The defense has taken on the personality of the head coach... a loser.

Broncos can be good not because of welker but because there are others to worry about. Welker alone cannot do the job. Look at SB vs giants. He led the game in catches while they shut moss down . We scored 14 pts. Regardless of welker stayed or chose to go, we wouldve had a lot of new WR's this yr .But the OP thinks Welker is the answer to winning SBs.

ArKmxuN.gif

Actually Belichick's defenses choked away both Super Bowls vs the Giants. The defense has taken on the personality of the head coach... a loser.

So we really dont need welker but need a change in head coach and change in defense ?

Can we institute an IQ test as part of the registration process? A minimum of a three digit result should be enforced.

People will completely miss the fact that the Broncos were clearly playing a team that listened to all their hype in the offseason and preseason and thought they could just come out and roll.

But in reality right now they are not a good team.

:rolleyes:
Just trying to take a deep breath and not respond...but this is !@#$$$##!!@#$%% .

I think I'll just chuckle at a few posts and then make my first journey to Threadignoreville :D

A Samuel drop, a circus catch, a Welker drop. How is that BB's fault? And on top of it our offenses scored 17 and 14 points....so I dont even understand what your point is about our D?

Oh, that is right, you have no point. You are clueless and immature.

I'm still not over the way they handled the WW situation. Tonight certainly didn't help. Well, let's see how Tommy does with a bunch of prepubescents and a #1 slot who's made out of glass. :rocker:

Can we institute an IQ test as part of the registration process? A minimum of a three digit result should be enforced.

After reading the OP's post, I'd say we can safely get by with 2 digits.

I clearly remember Weklah dropping game winning balls before.

Do yourself a favor and be a Donko's fan.

spn619-4.gif

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back