PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton can thank the dummy in Foxboro

And you haven't seen any of those people on the depth chart play, except for Edelmen. Have you ever even seen Amendola play? You're an idiot.
I've seen them all play. Obviously. You must live in a closet.

I am trying to figure out how you could use "animus" correctly, but not know the difference between "worse" and "worst." I believe in your original post you meant to say "worst," but you have been using "worse" like there isn't a difference.

If we are 32nd out of 32, that would be "worst." If we were 31st out of 32, that would be "worse" than all but one team.

Are you the worst at your middle school, or just worse than most?
Thanks for the English lesson, you dink. You're so superior.

Re: Re: Peyton can thank the dummy in Foxboro

I ranked all the posters on this board who posted today.

You ranked dead last. Can you name one that's worse?

About as valid as any of the other nonsense you posted. [Sudfeld a stiff?]

I am a big defender of Belichick... but the OP's open hatred is an almost refreshing change of pace from our ever so condescending elitest Belichick haters. :D

In case you hadn't noticed the entire NFL is extremely competitive and basically a crapshoot since the inception of the salary cap back in 1994. There are at least 6-8 "real" contenders out of the 12 playoff teams every year, and any one of them can win a few games in a row and hoist the Lombardi.

Most of us appreciate the fact that we have a great HC who puts our team in a highly competitive position every year with a chance at going to the SB.
Brady's been the difference. Having arguably the greatest QB of all-time at the helm of your offense is obviously a huge advantage for any head coach.

Did you just watch the same game I did? The Ravens couldn't tackle, have two terrible cover safeties...had a huge communication problem in the secondary, evident by the blown coverage on the Welker rub route for a TD. They will be a good offense but man the 2007 Pats they are not.

Excuses already? Come on. Broncos gave the Ravens a beatdown last night, did you not watch the game. Probably could have hung up another 14 points on them if the Broncos would have got going a bit sooner.

Why compare them to 2007? 2013 is what I am worried about.

Wait....It is a mistake because _________________?

Doesn't look like he is getting older and slowing down to me. Isn't that one of the reasons many were saying the Pats should let him go? Yes, thought so. Point proven. Thanks for playing.

Doesn't look like he is getting older and slowing down to me. Isn't that one of the reasons many were saying the Pats should let him go? Yes, thought so. Point proven. Thanks for playing.

Bzzzzz Wrong! Without seeing the Pats play it is impossible to determine. Even a simpleton like you should be able to figure that one out.

Yes, we can know that. Yes, he did blow it.

Do you think the team's owner was lying about Welker being the #1 choice?

I think it was both sides from what we have read and heard.

We could have had Demaryius Thomas but the genius knew better

In fact we could have had Demaryius Thomas or Dez Bryant but instead Belichick trades the 22nd pick of the 2010 draft to Denver (who takes Thomas), then trades the 24th pick to Dallas (who takes Bryant), and then finally with the 27th pick Belichick takes Devin McCourty, who eventually flunked out as a cornerback under Belichick's tutelage and had to be converted to safety in one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL (30th, 31st, and 29th ranked pass defenses since McCourty's arrival).

So not only does Belichick hand the best slot receiver in the league over to Denver but he also is responsible for Denver obtaining their #1 WR. Belichick has done more for Denver than John Fox. Peyton Manning really is indebted to Belichick for filling out Denver's receiving corps with exceptional talent.

Not to worry though, Belichick did get "good value" on a WR in the 3rd round of the 2010 draft...Taylor Price (5 career receptions).

It's amazing how the genius works his magic. Passing on guaranteed stud receivers for DBs that he can ruin. Bolstering that vaunted NE pass defense.

I know these facts are unsettling to the Belichick sycophants who are impulsively intolerant of even the most obvious criticisms and will surely resort to the usual lame personal attacks but there are mounting instances of Belichick looking far more like a buffoon than a genius.

I ranked the receiving corps and NE's is dead last. Can you name one that's worse?

Brady's entering the season with a band of misfits. His WR corps is as bad as that pile of crap he almost brought to the Super Bowl in 2006.

Everyone just assumes Amendola will replicate Welker's numbers but firstly he has to stay healthy (which he won't) and secondly he'll have to significantly out produce his previous best season. Brady makes everyone better but can he turn another mediocre WR into a hall of famer? I'm skeptical.

Brady's other starting WR is Kenbrell Thompkins, an undrafted rookie. Now seriously, what can we expect from this guy? Realistically not much.

Rookie WR Aaron Dobson has Chad Jackson written all over him. Looks like potentially another draft bust from the "genius." Another rookie WR, Josh Boyce, probably won't factor much into the game plan. Yet another rookie WR, the undrafted Kamar Aiken, will be counted on for nothing.

That leaves Edelman, who's just a complete waste of time because he'll surely break in two when he gets tackled.

So the WRs completely suck.

TEs to start the season: Michael Hoomanawanui (5 receptions, 0 TDs in 2012) and Zach Sudfeld (undrafted rookie who looks like a big stiff imo). My God.

It's almost as if Belichick is purposely trying to make it difficult for Brady. Alternatively, he's just blatantly incompetent.
Game 1 pretty much confirmed everything I said...

Amendola hurt already, this guy will be completely unreliable all season.

Thompkins went undrafted for a reason, clearly he's not ready for the NFL stage. That was about as bad as I've ever seen a WR look in one game.

Dobson a noncontributor.

Boyce a nonfactor.

Zudfeld a big stiff.

I was wrong about Edelman, he's didn't break in two, yet, that will happen Thursday with the increased targets since he'll be the ONLY half-legit receiver on active roster.

The genius has really got this team moving in the right direction. :puke:

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back