PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Being A Douche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha - YouTube says that "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by National Football League" - yet if I keyword "Patriots" on YouTube I get 49.400 hits. Oh, I'm sure not one of those infringes on NFL copyrights . . .

That is interesting. Youtube took some of my videos down a couple years ago citing the same reason. Yet, there were tons of Steeler videos at the time and none were being taken down. I assumed it was because my videos clearly demonstrated the bias in NFL officiating by using their own video. It was irrefutable. Now I wonder if someone from the NFL is actually watching this forum for the links. Hmmmmm. Too bad the NFL doesn't spend as much time monitoring their officiating as they do YouTube.

That is interesting. Youtube took some of my videos down a couple years ago citing the same reason. Yet, there were tons of Steeler videos at the time and none were being taken down. I assumed it was because my videos clearly demonstrated the bias in NFL officiating by using their own video. It was irrefutable. Now I wonder if someone from the NFL is actually watching this forum for the links. Hmmmmm. Too bad the NFL doesn't spend as much time monitoring their officiating as they do YouTube.

I think it got a lot of traffic because of profootballtalk.

Man you you people here never get old. I could continue the rinse and repeat cycle of the insults but whatever

The fact that we're here on page 11 of a thread of the main Patriots messageboard NOT in the "other teams" section focusing on Peyton Manning speaks louder than any insult you can throw at me right now.

Last edited:
Man you you people here never get old. I could continue the rinse and repeat cycle of the insults but whatever

The fact that we're here on page 11 of a thread of the main Patriots messageboard NOT in the "other teams" section focusing on Peyton Manning speaks louder than any insult you can throw at me right now.

You really are reaching for straws here. Pats fans "obsessed" with the Colts? Is this a joke? Try going to any other teams fan pages and see how many "spygate" and "Tom Brady is a ***" threads there are. We aren't "obsessed" with Peyton or the Colts (nice spin though) but that doesn't mean we aren't going to post and laugh at a clip of him acting like a total clown. Why don't you go recycle yourself onto another messageboard.

Last edited:

You don't like to talk about Billy Volek, do you? :rofl:

Tony Dungy:

[x] Terrible human being
[x] Radical Religious Hypocrite
[x] Takes orders from Peyton Manning in Playoff games
[x] Wrote a book called "Quiet Strength", the same title as a Rosa Parks book.
[x] Makes "important" announcement on Martin Luther King day.
[x] Has the best man at videotaping signals on his staff, but still thinks "it was a sad day for the nfl" when the Pats did it.
[x] Douchebag of Biblical Proportions
[x] Can only coach his loaded team to one SuperBowl win with Rigged NFL officials and rule changes directly benefiting his team.
[ ] Makes coaching adjustments to contain an offensive juggernaut consisting of Darren Sproles and Billy Volek.
[ ] Good Father
[ ] Good family man

Last edited:
Tony Dungy:

[x] Terrible human being
[x] Radical Religious Hypocrite
[x] Takes orders from Peyton Manning in Playoff games
[x] Wrote a book called "Quiet Strength", the same title as a Rosa Parks book.
[x] Makes "important" announcement on Martin Luther King day.
[x] Has the best man at videotaping signals on his staff, but still thinks "it was a sad day for the nfl" when the Pats did it.
[x] Douchebag of Biblical Proportions
[x] Can only coach his loaded team to one SuperBowl win with Rigged NFL officials and rule changes directly benefiting his team.
[ ] Makes coaching adjustments to contain an offensive juggernaut consisting of Darren Sproles and Billy Volek.
[ ] Good Father
[ ] Good family man

What the heck does this thread have to do with Dungy. We all get it that you hate Tony Dungy. You seem to be in the minority when it come to thinking he is a terrible person, but you are entitled to your opinion. Banging the same drum over and over is getting a little old though. But when it come to the "Quiet Strength" issue and the MLK day one, you never responded to me back in February when you talking about it back then.

Are you saying that black men shouldn't do anything on MLK Day? Seriously? BTW, I don't think Rosa would have a problem with Tony using the name "Quiet Strength" given that the two of the wrote a book together by that name...

http://www.kcholmim.org/B000OMRIAE/Quiet_Strenghth.html

http://www.amazon.com/Quiet-Strenghth-Rosa-Parks/dp/B000OMRIAE

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?p=789818&highlight=dungy#post789818

What the heck does this thread have to do with Dungy. We all get it that you hate Tony Dungy. You seem to be in the minority when it come to thinking he is a terrible person, but you are entitled to your opinion. Banging the same drum over and over is getting a little old though. But when it come to the "Quiet Strength" issue and the MLK day one, you never responded to me back in February when you talking about it back then.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?p=789818&highlight=dungy#post789818

I don't check every response to every post i've made here. Especially for Dungy. They are always the same.. "ohh Tony is a great father", "Tony should be able to do what he wants, he has quiet strength"... bla bla bla

I don't have a problem with anyone doing anything on Martin Luther King Day. I usually watch tv and play cards online for that day. it's a fun time for the most part.

Dungy takes it too far though. Am i supposed to believe it's a coincidence that he makes his "big important announcement" on MLK Day and that he writes a book about himself and calls it "Quiet Strength" (the same title of a Rosa Parks book). It is clear that he is trying to include himself with important historical black figures.

Don't you think this is a little much?

Tony thinks he can compare himself to MLK and Rosa Parks and he should be ashamed of himself. His life is NOTHING like theirs, it's the exact opposite.
They lived a tough life, Tony hasn't.

Didn't Brady ***** out Wes in the SB for not being 8 feet tall and catching his overthrown pass? Maybe he ran the wrong route, he forgot to jump 4 feet in the air.

I don't check every response to every post i've made here. Especially for Dungy. They are always the same.. "ohh Tony is a great father", "Tony should be able to do what he wants, he has quiet strength"... bla bla bla

I don't have a problem with anyone doing anything on Martin Luther King Day. I usually watch tv and play cards online for that day. it's a fun time for the most part.

Dungy takes it too far though. Am i supposed to believe it's a coincidence that he makes his "big important announcement" on MLK Day and that he writes a book about himself and calls it "Quiet Strength" (the same title of a Rosa Parks book). It is clear that he is trying to include himself with important historical black figures.

Don't you think this is a little much?

Tony thinks he can compare himself to MLK and Rosa Parks and he should be ashamed of himself. His life is NOTHING like theirs, it's the exact opposite.
They lived a tough life, Tony hasn't.

Few know for sure, but Tony's announcement that he was staying and that Caldwell was next in line was the first Monday the week after they got knocked out of the Playoffs. I personally don't think he did it specifically on that day because it was MLK day, it just worked out that way. But even if he said "Hey lets do it Monday because it's King Day." I don't think that would take anything away from MLK or over shadow the day in anyway.

I don't think Tony tries to include himself socially historic black figures. I think if anything he tries to honor their legacy.

Neither of us know him, but I it's way off base to call him a terrible human being.

Few know for sure, but Tony's announcement that he was staying and that Caldwell was next in line was the first Monday the week after they got knocked out of the Playoffs. I personally don't think he did it specifically on that day because it was MLK day, it just worked out that way. But even if he said "Hey lets do it Monday because it's King Day." I don't think that would take anything away from MLK or over shadow the day in anyway.

I don't think Tony tries to include himself socially historic black figures. I think if anything he tries to honor their legacy.

Neither of us know him, but I it's way off base to call him a terrible human being.

Keegs is right, Dungy sucks.

Keegs is right, Dungy sucks.

There is a big difference between thinking somebody sucks and calling them a terrible human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots