PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Being A Douche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peyton Being A Douche

Maybe this should be a sticky with the frequency of this comment!

Last edited:
..Plus this is actually from the Colts episode of America’s Game for their Super Bowl season so I think things turned out all right.../QUOTE]

I remember seeing that episode. Peyton actually admitted that Saturdary was right.

Shouldn't the title read Peyton Being Himself?
MeMe Manning is not popular within the league for a reason. He'sa selfish a-hole, always has been and always will be. His media persona is strictly a media creation.

Both Peyton and Eli pout after they miss receivers, although Peyton has more credibility than Eli to do it. There's no reason to show up a teammate like that. That Youtube clip was close to 'roid rage. BTW, Tom Brady did it to Welker in the Super Bowl for running a bad route. It was very noticeable. He also did it to Welker in the Jags playoff game.

Both Peyton and Eli pout after they miss receivers, although Peyton has more credibility than Eli to do it. There's no reason to show up a teammate like that. That Youtube clip was close to 'roid rage. BTW, Tom Brady did it to Welker in the Super Bowl for running a bad route. It was very noticeable. He also did it to Welker in the Jags playoff game.

And did Welker turn around and tell Brady to "go sit down?" I doubt it. I actually don't see Eli acting this way yet either. When Brady yells at his teammates it's most definitely their fault. Call me a homer or whatever but I've seen him get on teammates but never after he fucks up, and I've never seen a teammate get on Brady or embarrass him like that.

Last edited:
I doubt you'll ever see video like this of any Pats players. Doesn't mean it doesn't or hasn't happened. BB doesn't allow players to be wired for sound during the game. The Pats organization just doesn't grant the same access to video and audio to outside media, such as the NFL network, as compared to other franchises. For that matter, the pats organization doesn't grant as much access to any forms of media, as other franchises.

If you had his ego and had only been to the Super Bowl once you'd be bitter too.

I doubt you'll ever see video like this of any Pats players. Doesn't mean it doesn't or hasn't happened. BB doesn't allow players to be wired for sound during the game. The Pats organization just doesn't grant the same access to video and audio to outside media, such as the NFL network, as compared to other franchises. For that matter, the pats organization doesn't grant as much access to any forms of media, as other franchises.

That's not true at all. Patriots All Access has sideline footage with audio every week during the season. And we've seen players go off on each other. Such as Mcginest going off on Larry Izzo.

No its not.... You have to love this board, random internet jockeys claiming they know how Tom's teamates feel about him.Honestly, I hate payton as much as the next guy, but please stop acting like this video makes him a bad guy.

Pretty sure things like this happen to all pro's, and I would highly doubt Brady has never been in the same type of situation. Manning has that competative fire that guys like Brady have. Saturday and Manning are close like brothers, and sometimes brother's take frustrations out on one another. Manning is highly respected by his players, and suggesting otherwise is dumb and homer driven. Anyone who had ever played competative sports at a high level knows that when you put a bunch of alpha males in one place, at one time, and things are not going well, things like that happen.
I agree. It is also like those videos with, say Casey Casem, freaking out. It is out of context. Maybe Peyton had a long fuse and was a friggin' Saint while confronted with Saturday being a douche for several games and we just see him losing it.

besides, Peyton was right. He calls the play in the huddle, not Saturday. Do your job. That is good when BB says it, why is it bad now?

Heck, I hate Satan Manning as much as the next guy, but not because of this.

HAHAHA 9 Pages really? Over this. Obsessed much Pats Fans?

Anyone remember this quote as the Colts were smoking the Pats at Gillete

"ARE WE JUST GONNA LIE DOWN" And the hissy fit that insued afterwards?? From Sir. Thomas Brady

HAHAHA 9 Pages really? Over this. Obsessed much Pats Fans?

Anyone remember this quote as the Colts were smoking the Pats at Gillete

"ARE WE JUST GONNA LIE DOWN" And the hissy fit that insued afterwards?? From Sir. Thomas Brady

I guess you were obsessed enough with this thread to actually join and start trolling....:rolleyes:

I figure with these Colt threads being the hottest topics on the board it would be a good time to join the fun
Join in the fun. Get laughed at and pitied by an entire forum. Beats eating twinkies in your mom's basement, I suppose.

Join in the fun. Get laughed at and pitied by an entire forum. Beats eating twinkies in your mom's basement, I suppose.

HAHA Good one Real original :rolleyes: one major fallacy of that train of thought is the assumption that I more or less care how you feel about me or some "pity" :confused: you may or may not have for me

I'm here to talk football

Sweet. Let's hear about what happened in the Divisional playoffs against Billy Volek. :rofl:

Sweet. Let's hear about what happened in the Divisional playoffs against Billy Volek. :rofl:

Dude...as much as I love reading your comments, I havent wanted to punch a face as bad as I do the one in your avatar...figuratively of course!

Which is great for when you debate trolls! Who'd wanna be embaressed by that face?:eek:

Last edited:
Dude...as much as I love reading your comments, I havent wanted to punch a face as bad as I do the one in your avatar...figuratively of course!

Which is great for when you debate trolls! Who'd wanna be embaressed by that face?:eek:

You DISSING David Cross?:D

Ha Ha - YouTube says that "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by National Football League" - yet if I keyword "Patriots" on YouTube I get 49.400 hits. Oh, I'm sure not one of those infringes on NFL copyrights . . .

HAHA Good one Real original :rolleyes: one major fallacy of that train of thought is the assumption that I more or less care how you feel about me or some "pity" :confused: you may or may not have for me

I'm here to talk football
I said Welcome, didn't I? I don't do that to all the trolls, you know.

But kindly use your head. Nowhere in my "train of thought" was any assumption about what you cared or felt.

No one cares what you feel. Get real. You come to a Patriots forum as a Colt fan and expect us to care about you? I thought you were smarted than the other Colt trolls. Don't disappoint me and be another jorkhorse.

You come here for attention, and you are getting some. My good deed for today. Be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes