PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pete Carroll violated the integrity of the league by not disclosing injuries...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the eyes of the NFL he didn't.

Definition of Cheating: A minor offense that only applies Patriots Organization does, so Goodell can penalize them for the sake of parity or other such nonsense or to get back at Belichick.. i.e. filming from the sidelines, or using atmospherically induced deflated footballs.

So they have a history huh? 4 games for Sherman, fine and 1st/4th rounders gone right?

I'm so glad that Richard Sherman had an excuse. I was afraid that maybe the Falcons just kicked his ass.

So they have a history huh? 4 games for Sherman, fine and 1st/4th rounders gone right?

Whenever a team that isn't the Patriots is accused of breaking the rules, the NFL "looks into it"

The NFL looked into the jets tampering with Revis, it looked into the Giants using walkie talkies, and it is now looking into Petey's messing with the injury report

"Looking into" a violation is an indication that the NFL doesn't have any intention of making a big deal about it, and it will be quickly swept under the rug with a small, harmless slap on the wrist

On the other hand, when the NFL is going to "investigate" something, well, look out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes