PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pete Carroll violated the integrity of the league by not disclosing injuries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrylS

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
How will Goodell deal with this?? No need for million dollar investigations as Pete admitted he cheated. His excuse is strange he thought that if they practiced they did not need appear on the injury report.. why to you think they list players as questionable or limited?? Pete you can do better than this..

How will we explain to the children?? Or better still how will Goodell respond to the serial cheating of the Seattle Seahawks... perhaps moving down 8 spots in the 5th round of the 2019 draft might be most appropriate, after all they are not the Patriots..

Pete Carroll admits to injury-reporting violation

Pete thinks it is ok, because everyone else does it.. how about "snitches get stitches Petey"????

“I didn’t realize that we hadn’t even revealed it,” Carroll told reporters, via the transcript generated by the team. “I don’t even remember what game it was, it was somewhere in the middle, he was fine about it, he didn’t miss anything. Same with Russell [Wilson], he was fine about it. I don’t know how they do that, but they did.”

“He never missed anything, just like Russell [Wilson], Russell never missed anything and Tyler [Lockett], they all had it during the course of the season and they just made it through it,”

Man, Pete better be careful. The Las Vegas bookies are the ones that will be the most upset about this and they tend to get their revenge in a most unpleasant way!

'...The Seahawks' punishment will be a loss of their 7th round pick in the 2017 draft and a $50 fine...'

'...oh and the Patriots will lose their 1st round pick as well...we can't think of a reason why yet...but, you know...integrity of the league and all that...'

From that article: "Coupled with a pair of offseason workout violations from the past three offseason, the NFL could be inclined to take potentially significant action against a team that has developed a pattern of breaking the rules. Or, perhaps more accurately given the prevalence of cheating in the NFL, that the Seahawks have developed a pattern of getting caught."

That makes them multiple-time offenders in just the past few seasons. Given that being a repeat offender* was a major piece of the penalty against the Patriots for Deflategate, how can the NFL in its "integrity" NOT absolutely hammer the Seahawks here? I know, we all know, that they won't. But all that shows is that the NFL is terribly inconsistent and arbitrary.

*This was faulty reasoning by the NFL, of course. They completely exonerated Belichick, who was the one in violation of the rules during Spygate, in the Deflategate nonsense. Brady was the "guilty" party. Yet they hammered the Patriots' organization with the fine and loss of draft picks, and Brady was suspended. But that was the first "offense" of Brady's career, the exact opposite of "repeat offender". Just something the league totally made up as it went along.

It's almost like they're a poorly run organization headed by Pete Carroll...

I can't imagine what that looks like. :p

I'm assuming Sherman lobbied for Pom Pom not to put him on the report and Pete is covering for him.

Same reason in principle why Mankins never told BB about his torn ACL.

What about the chhhhhhhildren?

hqdefault.jpg

This is from the leagues injury report policy.

“This policy is of paramount importance in maintaining the integrity of the game,” the policy regarding injury reporting states.

There's that pesky word again, Rodgah!

Man, Pete better be careful. The Las Vegas bookies are the ones that will be the most upset about this and they tend to get their revenge in a most unpleasant way!
Can be quite unpleasant

who gives a ****........there's a game on Sunday

Petey is the helicopter parent of coaches. "What, not MY child? Well, they're SO stoic I had no idea they had (put your favorite highly contagious disease here). I guess I should have reported it to the school. No one died? We're good then"

why have an injury report at all if coaches disregard

lol no one's gonna care...and we all know why

The media is so consumed with reporting on this and discussing it ad infinitum that I can't find any real football news.

How will Goodell deal with this?? No need for million dollar investigations as Pete admitted he cheated. His excuse is strange he thought that if they practiced they did not need appear on the injury report.. why to you think they list players as questionable or limited?? Pete you can do better than this..

How will we explain to the children?? Or better still how will Goodell respond to the serial cheating of the Seattle Seahawks... perhaps moving down 8 spots in the 5th round of the 2019 draft might be most appropriate, after all they are not the Patriots..

Pete Carroll admits to injury-reporting violation

Pete thinks it is ok, because everyone else does it.. how about "snitches get stitches Petey"????
This ought to be equivalent to the spygate fine. 500k for Pete, loss of a draft pick, and a team fine 1M.

people are shocked that Petey is a cheater, liar, and unethical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back