PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still nothing from the NFL? The silence is ridiculous and lets hope Kraft doesn't back down like he did with Tom.

Omg. I can’t deal with the no proof, false allegations. Why, why would the pats do anything illegal after all of this? they would not

Foolish concerns here.
The Pats were making a training film for opposites day. Showing Bengals players in a game is simply to instruct Pats players to do the complete opposite in every instance.

I didnt embed a tweet, relax.

If you dont like what hes saying, you dont come in here crying about it. You ignore it.

You've brought that dudes negative approach to all our attention for no reason.

Screw em all

Leyden is like #14 on the list today........What are YOU, the Politburo?

I can comment on whatever the hell I want.

Go discipline your own kids.

Last edited:
NFL looks at video of the Cincy sideline:

Sees Bengal's cheerleaders.

Wasn't that reportedly a majority of the Jets Meadowlands tape in 2007?????

This Schefter report coming up will be the make or break. If he's got anything besides "This is a non issue", we're screwed.

Weird how this comes out a day after a ref literally fixes the game against the Pats.

Casually flipping the radio in the car looking for the MNF game. I could not find it but at least 3 stations were talking about the Pats cheating.
I doubt the NFL wanted this as a distraction. They had a great Niners Saints game to talk about. Eli is looking great too. Peyton in the box cheering him on. Once again the Mannings win. Patriots lose.

Uh oh...

************. That statement the Patriots released, you might as well just lay down and roll over on national television.

FOH

Effing ESPN
Halftime teaswr: latest on the Patriots investigation

Ted Wells will be buying another vacation Villa in a couple months.

The Pats didn't inform the Bengals or the league, and admits to filming the field...

Filmed inappropriately??? Yeah that sounds great! Like he touched the young girl inappropriately...

Why would you release such a statement. That's like an admission of guilt.

• Should be pretty easy to prove football ops wasn’t involved?

As long as there is no link to the football ops itself... this will be a fine and nothing more. If there is then all bets are off.

Filmed inappropriately??? Yeah that sounds great! Like he touched the young girl inappropriately...

Why would you release such a statement. That's like an admission of guilt.

This has Kraft's hands all over it...basically capitulating..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back