PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was Stephenson around? I must have missed this whole thing. I thought this guy was thought to be NEM, the other infamous poster who I don’t remember either. Is there like a list of notorious trolls/argumentative jackasses on here? I only know one, and his initials are AJ.

I don’t believe he’s NEM. Granted he’s complained about Josh quite a bit, but never to the level of pure hatred that NEM had for Weis.

When was Stephenson around? I must have missed this whole thing. I thought this guy was thought to be NEM, the other infamous poster who I don’t remember either. Is there like a list of notorious trolls/argumentative jackasses on here? I only know one, and his initials are AJ.

I can't remember. I think it was like 18 months ago or more.

That entire era was so monumental that I suspect most of us thought it lasted for decades. It's the defining period of my life, personally.

I can't remember. I think it was like 18 months ago or more.

That entire era was so monumental that I suspect most of us thought it lasted for decades. It's the defining period of my life, personally.

It was right around the AFCCG against the Jaguars. One of Chris Stephensons big arguments had to do with the fumble recovery they had that was blown dead, although I don’t remember the particulars. He also said the refs were intentionally throwing the game to the Jags to build support for their move to London. It was a very specific conspiracy theory.

I don’t think this guy is Chris S, who had a complete lack of self awareness. I don’t think Chris S could pull off a change in online personality to that degree. Really it’s just the similarity in their avatars that people are reminded of him.

To be honest there are much worse posters on here than PatsDynastyX2.

It was right around the AFCCG against the Jaguars. One of Chris Stephensons big arguments had to do with the fumble recovery they had that was blown dead, although I don’t remember the particulars. He also said the refs were intentionally throwing the game to the Jags to build support for their move to London. It was a very specific conspiracy theory.

I don’t think this guy is Chris S, who had a complete lack of self awareness. I don’t think Chris S could pull off a change in online personality to that degree. Really it’s just the similarity in their avatars that people are reminded of him.

To be honest there are much worse posters on here than PatsDynastyX2.

Why are you determined to shatter my joy about this?

Let me believe in UFOs. Let me believe in Santa Claus. Let me believe this is Chris S.

It's amusing how many posters even gaf about who is who on an online forum. Trying to play detective to figure out if every new poster is a former one is comical.

I just want to know where is AJ? Did he get banned? If so, why? I think banning posters is lame AF.

It's amusing how many posters even gaf about who is who on an online forum. Trying to play detective to figure out if every new poster is a former one is comical.

I just want to know where is AJ? Did he get banned? If so, why? I think banning posters is lame AF.

No there was a big, dramatic event that occurred like a month ago. Someone made a new thread asking why AJ wasn’t around and being concerned about his alive-ness. Then another person really took the detective thing further, piecing together some info that AJ had given about his personal life...and believed he found his actual name/identity via social media and then found his professional contact number number. He called or texted him, and “AJ” told the guy to delete the thread immediately because the guy actually dropped his real name.

Then “AJ” told the guy he lost his password...I guess he can’t reset it because the old email account has been deleted. Pages and pages of hilarious jokes ensued.

Now everyone believes he is still on here but goes by Ring6, who I’m also 90% sure is him. Same argumentative style but has avoided the multi quoting antics, and of course denies he is AJ. But everyone calls him Andy; when I did it, he cried to the mods about it (after he hijacked my thread.). Classic AJ/R6.

I think banning posters is lame AF.
Be an adult when talking with site owner and mods and you won't get banned. It's not a 1 and done place here unless you're an obvious other team troll on ly here for disruption. @Ian is about as fair AF a person as you will find in the universe.

Be an adult when talking with site owner and mods and you won't get banned. It's not a 1 and done place here unless you're an obvious other team troll on ly here for disruption. @Ian is about as fair AF a person as you will find in the universe.

The tolerance and restraint that Ian and the Mods show on patsfans is to be commended.

The mods/Ian don’t have big head power trips who ban you because your opinion is different then theirs.

No there was a big, dramatic event that occurred like a month ago. Someone made a new thread asking why AJ wasn’t around and being concerned about his alive-ness. Then another person really took the detective thing further, piecing together some info that AJ had given about his personal life...and believed he found his actual name/identity via social media and then found his professional contact number number. He called or texted him, and “AJ” told the guy to delete the thread immediately because the guy actually dropped his real name.

Then “AJ” told the guy he lost his password...I guess he can’t reset it because the old email account has been deleted. Pages and pages of hilarious jokes ensued.

Now everyone believes he is still on here but goes by Ring6, who I’m also 90% sure is him. Same argumentative style but has avoided the multi quoting antics, and of course denies he is AJ. But everyone calls him Andy; when I did it, he cried to the mods about it (after he hijacked my thread.). Classic AJ/R6.

I always enjoyed AJ's football IQ because it was one of the best on this forum imo. But I also think that AJ was often targeted because of his argumentive style and at times people piled on with the " it's AJ doing AJ " type of stuff instead of actually counter pointing what he was saying.

In many instances, again imo, AJ seemingly lost an argument because he was AJ rather than being wrong which was a shame.

Anywho if AJ decided to drop his account and start a new one with Ring 6 or not doesn't matter to me because his football related input was and is an asset to this forum.

The tolerance and restraint that Ian and the Mods show on patsfans is to be commended.

The mods/Ian don’t have big head power trips who ban you because your opinion is different then theirs.

I'm only agreeing for the browny points.

So...anything new on this taping "scandal"?

Clearly their were other reasons then losing a password for creating a new account. Other posters that have run into a similar situation should be afforded the same benefit of the doubt / 2nd chance and be allowed back...under the right circumstances. Ian and the Mods (it’s a techno band) do an amazing job here...as always.

Hint: Ri_g6

Its 100% despite what he says. I'm actually glad he is back.

I don't think Marketing or Sales, Business Development, etc, is feminine at all. Nice anger, sexism and insecurity you're showcasing here, Kontraceptive.
“Yeah... I’ll call him Kontraceptive. That will get me a few laughs.”

1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpeg

I suspect people being considered is a result of other posters whining to the mods about him/her. For any "adult" to go out of their way and complain about anyone or anything on an online forum is lame AF.

Ian has done his part by designing the ignore poster/thread feature. Yet, he probably continues to get complaints. Obviously, once confronted if the person doesn't respect the hierarchy then any banning is on that individual. So, I agree with your point but wanted to clarify mine.

Agreed, they show far more restraint that most of us would show.

With great power comes great responsibility. On Patsfans that power is in the right hands.

Why are you determined to shatter my joy about this?

Let me believe in UFOs. Let me believe in Santa Claus. Let me believe this is Chris S.
It’s him. He’s the only guy that called me “Kontraceptive” and thought it was clever. Same avatar, same posting style, same beliefs... hell his “real” name listed in his profile is even “Chris.” So chin up, buckaroo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back