PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the filmer has bragged about being able to film all opposing signals in less than 8 minutes with time to poison the Gatorade.

I hear he also handed out dead batteries for their headsets and unplugged the tablets from the chargers when no one was looking!!!

Signals for both offense and defense are given through radio headsets. You cannot film radio waves (for any Jets fans in the audience).
Trollin' Volin drooling over this one

Typo: Bengals 'livid'

Actually Bengals 'stupid'

Florio says severe sanctions “unlikely” this time.

edit: it wasn’t Florio who posted it... nvm
Florio was going out of his mind on the subject this morning. He is unstable

Lots of conflicting info in this thread. Sometimes it sounds like good news. Other times it sounds terrible.

"Colin Kaepernick lost his job standing for what he believes in, could Belichick suffer the same fate for Spygate 2?"

I’m seeing these reports that “it seems” the league is leaning in our favor.

It also seemed that the Second Circuit appeals court judges were leaning in Brady’s favor if I remember correctly.

who knows.

I’m seeing these reports that “it seems” the league is leaning in our favor.

It also seemed that the Second Circuit appeals court judges were leaning in Brady’s favor if I remember correctly.

who knows.
The evidence is compelling, if not overwhelming.

Either I've Ignored all of the teeth gnashers, or things are settling down with this.

Unless a Mort "7-out-of-8 minutes were zoomed in on one person" tweet comes out.

I can't figure Florio out. Hes married. Has college-age kids. Seems like a mature, level-headed guy and not like moron Nick Wright. Fmr lawyer. He clearly has some brains but every now and then he completely looses his **** and flies off the handle with absurd takes. I think hes trying too hard to be a sound bite/hot take shouter at the rain but hes coming off as completely unhinged. He needs some coaching or meds.

Cincinnati we are watching you

Yet he still refers to it as "Spygate 2.0" if you're referencing the same article I saw. Not too biased to call a situation Spygate at the very moment you're conceding that there was probably no spying involved.
What else should it be called? Don’t forget that Florio was one of the franchise’s most staunch defenders during Deflategate.

What else should it be called? Don’t forget that Florio was one of the franchise’s most staunch defenders during Deflategate.
Initially he lost his **** but did come around

So who was the Cincy exec that formally filed the complaint to the league? I don't think it was their coach. Reports are it was a scout who told an exec.

I bet it was Thanksdad Brown.

So who was the Cincy exec that formally filed the complaint to the league? I don't think it was their coach. Reports are it was a scout who told an exec.

I bet it was Thanksdad Brown.
Mike Brown? Does he care about anything?

Trollin' Volin drooling over this one

Typo: Bengals 'livid'

Actually Bengals 'stupid'

Why livid? Because the Bengals actually thought they could win this game?

Let’s call it the “Cincinnati Tapes”

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back