PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
These tweets are ridiculous and this way of conducting business is horrible. This is just sports but people act like this everywhere.

I actually wouldn’t have much of a problem with this if it’s true.

Wonder where that rumor was started. In the same article with complaints about warm Gatorade and Belichick using the CBS Scene screen "facing the Patriots sideline" before challenging plays.

More garbage. Move along.

Harm was done. They admitted they broke the rules.

If they were stupid and careless enough to do something like this with the history of this franchise and the perception it has then they should be penalized without a doubt.

A rule being broken and harm being done are two very different things. If Belichick took to the sidelines in non-NFL branded apparel he would be breaking the rules, but clearly no harm would be done.

A rule was broken, but whether or not any harm was done is still very much up in the air.

Finders, keepers.

Yeah, pretty much. I assume/hope it is true, because it's not against the rules and anyone who isn't doing it really should be.

If someone on the opposing team is careless enough to leave a playbook behind in public, of course you're going to take that and use it. You'd be dumb not to and there's nothing wrong with it.

I heard other crazy things too. Super shady stuff. Like the Pats will watch game film of other teams to try and see what plays they use in the games! Oh and sometime they try to draw them offsides with sneaky snap counts and things like that.

lol.

Jupiter PD has ask to be kept aBreast of the situation unfolding in Ohio

I heard other crazy things too. Super shady stuff. Like the Pats will watch game film of other teams to try and see what plays they use in the games! Oh and sometime they try to draw them offsides with sneaky snap counts and things like that.

lol.

Don't forget the use of tricky formations, yet legal at the time, to confuse a team. The nerve of them.

"Show Ignored Content"

Not today, PatsFans. I've seen all I need to see from THAT one.

i'm disappointed...in AB. he needs to do something ASAP to bring himself back as the top Patriots discussion....i expect something soon while our back's are turned on the topic

I like this, the pats get to rent space in the heads of opposing teams and fans for nothing.

Florio says severe sanctions “unlikely” this time.

edit: it wasn’t Florio who posted it... nvm

Last edited:
Florio says severe sanctions “unlikely” this time.

Yet he still refers to it as "Spygate 2.0" if you're referencing the same article I saw. Not too biased to call a situation Spygate at the very moment you're conceding that there was probably no spying involved.

Assuming that (a) this is being done (if it's done at all) after the team checks out of their hotel and (b) there isn't some rule against it, I'm fine with it. If you forget something important in your room when you leave, shame on you.

However, anything else and that's very wrong. (Like working with housekeeping to get into rooms when players are not in them.)

The only thing to look forward to when Brady and Bill walk off is watching as many of these click hungry clowns no longer have anything to talk about and lose their jobs as the years go on. Ever notice there ALWAYS has to be a patriots topic on all major NFL sites. What will these people do if they can't spin these yearly topics to make click quotas.

Punishment levied.

Pats get all previously forfeited 1st round picks back.

The next Kneal "Hot Tub" Harry and Sony "Least Mode" Michel are out there next draft.

Yet he still refers to it as "Spygate 2.0" if you're referencing the same article I saw. Not too biased to call a situation Spygate at the very moment you're conceding that there was probably no spying involved.

Florio loves his clicks. Always has, always will.

Apparently the filmer has bragged about being able to film all opposing signals in less than 8 minutes with time to poison the Gatorade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back