PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you using the word "You're"???????

Who's YOUR team, troll?

You're really and I do mean really quick to go down the insult road. That's twice tonight I've been subjected to two of your unwarranted and unsolicited ******* remarks.

Feel free to put me on ignore

This is where they will be crushed in the court of public opinion, AND by the league. It sounds very sneaky filming the sidelines of your next opponent, and not telling them and the league, there is no defending this. We will be penalized heavily, and honestly, they will forever be looked at as a cheating organization. No team does this.

Exactly. No team does this. Including the Patriots.

If the Patriots wanted or were trying to video tape upcoming opponents they'd have a dedicated team to do so. They wouldn't use a one time documentary crew to slip in some freaking useless sideline footage of a 1-12 team.

Anyway I couldn't care less about this.

So what happens? BB gets suspended for a season? How do they enforce a tougher sanction? How do they punish BB for something that Kraft's TV studio did?
Goody would fine the pats/kraft and take away a draft pick. Same league response different year.

It's a shame the Pats don't have the tape because they could release it. The NFL has no interest in doing anything like that they like the attention. Rest assured if there is zooming or anything elicit they will come down so hard it will be ridiculous. They would probably also release the tape at that point. Goddell isn't the NFL - the owners are. It's probably a tape pointed towards the field that shows nothing but they'll take the scandal and wait as long as possible to make a statement.

You're really and I do mean really quick to go down the insult road. That's twice tonight I've been subjected to two of your unwarranted and unsolicited ******* remarks.

Feel free to put me on ignore

Ummmm.....no! :p

****And by the way, when you write a post to me about the Patrots and use the term "Your dynasty", it is 100% warranted and solicited to note your use of words was a complete slip of the truth on your part.

So.....lemme guess.....Jets?????

I was wondering this too. One of Russini's updates (which sounded like it came directly from a Bengals source) argued there was something of value to be gained by filming the sideline. I don't know how accurate that is but there must be something to it. Otherwise this would be a non-story from the start.

That's college football. Not the NFL.

Given how badly we draft around here, I can not embrace to continuation of losing valuable picks.
That's a bit different than having friends bust your balls.

Wow what a year it’s been

this year has had no drama around the team at all...i like drama d%#*!@t

This sucks worse than the loss.

Yes, I'm taking them at their word unless proven otherwise. I was speaking hypothetically (that's why I said "IF"). Seems a lot of people think Belichick wouldn't be suspended even if the allegation was true and that makes zero sense to me.

I'm still getting the sense that you did not read the statement released by the team.

The team explained what occurred, and the context in which those things occurred. There is no ambiguity or lack of clarity - the team's explanation was forward and transparent.

You either believe that the statement is honest and candid, or you believe the team lied. There really isn't an alternative here.

Here we again, more for the haters. Were rules broken, that is the question? It won't matter if Pats didn't break a rule, 85% of NFL fans will say we did.

We'll see what happens. Otherwise, I'll spend the next 30 minutes hoping the Eagles figure out a way to get me to .500 on my picks this week while also hopefully ruining Eli's night. Although, that appears to be just as futile as trying to make sense of any of this until we hear some real facts.

Now what they need to do is create an even bigger media circus to drown out this one. AB on line one.

So you're taking the nfl uses rationale and logic when ruling on scandals.

Lol ok
The film crew is doing a documentary on scouting. The crew unwittingly films the sideline as part of the documentary to show what the scout looks at. The crew then is advised they're prohibited from doing so and voluntarily give up the tape. If it's proven they have no connection with the football operation, it's beyond a stretch even for Goodell to sanction BB. And IF the league tries to make something of it, Kraft damn well better come out with all legal guns blazing.

Fine Krafty Bob $5M now

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore