PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Penalties being considered for the Pats - UPDATED 1/1/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it, the Pats statement smacks of a deal. Remember the Pats don’t have the tape. And a deal would only occur if it was not too bad. Please, let this be the case.

Hopefully not 1/10th as frighteningly bad as you are.........

Your dynasty cant survive another scandal. You should really hope that for their sake it's not one tenth as bad as I'm handling this.

I'm with you 100 %. I love this team, coach, players..
But if there was intentional advantage taking, I'm not sure I can ….. I don't know

… I don't cheat. How can I honestly follow a team if they blatantly cheated??

After every F'n thing they've been through, regarding cheating, how in Gods name can they be this stupid?

They will be known for cheating in the history books.

I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but after all of the BS in the past!!!!!
Is just that BS, they haven't cheated only been accused, deflategate? Really?

cleared? Sorry...I must have been unclear...I'm saying he GOT the "statement" he put out there FROM the league office. I saw it as a clear signal that Park Avenue has already decided to make this a media circus and used Schefter as "trusted NFL insider" to declare wrongdoing on the part of the Patriots. BB and the team staff has ZERO toi do with this idiotic incident yet THEY WILL PAY THE PRICE. Article 46...have you all so soon forgotten?

Where did you get this information? Can you link a source?

Of course Belichick would be personally sanctioned IF the allegation is true. You think Kraft himself directed them to record the Bengals sideline because he has some fetish for their play signals? That he takes the video home at night since the spas are a no-go?

There's only one man interested in such footage and he runs the football operation.
7acf10617f078601d171bcb769c1acf8-original.jpg

Did you not read the statement the team released, or are you choosing to believe the statement is dishonest?

The Patriots have a statement where they have said they will accept any punishment.

I think they know what's on that tape.
They said they accept full responsibility. They said nothing about accepting any punishment.

Exactly - that's precisely the scenario I'm hoping isn't the case.
Exactly. If there’s anything like clock/sideline/clock/sideline or anything like zooming in on hand signals no one will believe (and rightly so) that football ops had nothing to do with it.

Not every ruse had to involve the exact same scenario. Don't be obtuse (warden).

It's the advance scout. The only guys who travel ahead.

It would have to be the same scenario.

Unless you're saying that one week they focus on what the scout drinks during the game. The next week they focus on the infrequency of his bathroom breaks.

Only advance scouts travel ahead. No one else.

Of course Belichick would be personally sanctioned IF the allegation is true. You think Kraft himself directed them to record the Bengals sideline because he has some fetish for their play signals? That he takes the video home at night since the spas are a no-go?

There's only one man interested in such footage and he runs the football operation.

The question might also be Did anyone tell them what to film or what not to film?

You're ignoring my point: the film crew has nothing to do with the team's football operation. This latest incident can't be connected to BB.

So you're taking the nfl uses rationale and logic when ruling on scandals.

Lol ok

Why would BB do this again?

Just a reminder that Belichick immediately admitted “SpyGate” and even turned over other tapes to the league. Since then:

• A report that the Patriots taped the Rams walkthrough prior to SB36. Completely debunked.
  • Complaints by Steelers that the Patriots mess with their headsets, or that opponent headsets frequently go out in New England more than other cities. Debunked by all objective researchers.
  • Deflategate. Totally debunked by all science (except for a fake science firm paid to confuse laymen and fabricate results) and common sense.
  • Complete and utter paranoia about virtually everything the Patriots do, always alleged with no evidence and ultimately shown to have zero actual substance.
You forgot about Bill Nye, who said the Patriots cheated. Also tells us global warming is going to destroy civilization.

Patriots already confessed to it being "inappropriate", no need to watch the film now.
Isn't that what Kraft's so called confession said?

No, not of the video crew has nothing to do with the team's football operation.
Honestly, that's the part that is going to be the key. If the footage doesn't contain anything that the league would interpret as "more probable than not" that the people in football operations encouraged them to the film, I'm assuming he'd be in the clear.

Your dynasty cant survive another scandal. You should really hope that for their sake it's not one tenth as bad as I'm handling this.

Why are you using the word "Your"??????? Did you just slip right there?

Who's YOUR team?

They said they accept full responsibility. They said nothing about accepting any punishment.

They go hand and hand. Deflategate taught you that

Patriots needed to come out and outright deny any wrong doing and not help perpetrate the idea that they did anything, no matter how minor wrong.

Thete is no appeal process once Darth vader makes his ruling.

You’re going to look really stupid when a 20K fine is handed to Kraft and the league immediately says no competitive advantaged was gained or attempted to be gained. Someone who created a UserName to go all-in on this. Better think of a new username soon because this won’t be a good way so start here. Then again I’m sure you’ll be back to whatever forum you came from, whining about this to whoever will listen.

So your theory is they paid all this money to this crew the whole year to steal from the Bengals? And steal what? As Geoff Schwartz has pointed out, there are no signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST