PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans Yahoo! Fantasy League #2

No worries, Bruinz, I feel good about what I was saying (though you were thinking total tackles and I was thinking solo.) I said 60 was the upside (talking about tackles,) and I think that's still about right.

Might work out pretty well, given how active he was in penetrating the line. They should have TFL as a stat... something tells me Warren did that more than a time or two as well.

And hey KHAYOS... your team SUCKS!

PFnV

No worries, Bruinz, I feel good about what I was saying (though you were thinking total tackles and I was thinking solo.) I said 60 was the upside (talking about tackles,) and I think that's still about right.

Might work out pretty well, given how active he was in penetrating the line. They should have TFL as a stat... something tells me Warren did that more than a time or two as well.

PFnV

LOL who are you?

I dropped Justin Miller. I already had Chris McAllister and Asante Samuel. And I'm going to play Joey Porter.

And no, I've never played with defensive players so maybe I am missing something...

Khayos, I'm the Flaming Laptops

I dropped Justin Miller. I already had Chris McAllister and Asante Samuel. And I'm going to play Joey Porter.

And no, I've never played with defensive players so maybe I am missing something...

Well, Miller will get you a lot of return points. Samuel and McAllister will only get you points for tackles and INTs. But that's fine, I'll keep Miller. :D

Well, Miller will get you a lot of return points. Samuel and McAllister will only get you points for tackles and INTs. But that's fine, I'll keep Miller. :D

I didn't know he was a return guy :( I should've done more research before I released him. Although I should have known that anyway, I guess, considering it's the Jets.

I got to the draft room late yesterday and the computer didn't draft me another RB (I have 2) and I'm looking for another decent one, so if someone wants to look at my roster and offer a trade for a RB, go for it. My team name is NE Pats.

PFnV

60 solo tackles is a LOT. Like I said, the Pats coaches credited him with 117 total and I am sure that there were more solos than assists in there.

7.5 sacks from a 3-4 D-lineman is a LOT also... *GRIN*

Warren is my BACK-UP D to Bart Scott and Zach Thomas...

60 solo tackles is a LOT. Like I said, the Pats coaches credited him with 117 total and I am sure that there were more solos than assists in there.

7.5 sacks from a 3-4 D-lineman is a LOT also... *GRIN*

Warren is my BACK-UP D to Bart Scott and Zach Thomas...

60 is a HELL of a lot of solo tackles for a D Lineman, especially in the Pats' system, widely known to plug the gaps and let the linebackers get the glory.

Hell, the 7.5 sacks pretty much pushes him into decent backup territory. I see no reason to believe that number won't increase this year.

PFnV

I'm up to 5 or six... I think I better pass. No on second thought, I think I'll run...

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back