PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans has never been more divided. It’s time to heal!

Daly left for KC b/c his wife is from there. Lateral move.

Boyer is running Flo's D. So what.

MIA finished 6th in PA and NE finished 7th and had 3 fewer penalties.

So you are using bad sequence to prove BB Jr is not qualified to run the defense?

What about 2019 when they were #1 and the D had High and Chung?
Do you know Daly would have left for KC if the Pats offered him their DC position? Do you know Boyer would have gone to Miami? Both were more qualified and experienced to take over the job than Stephen.

The 2019 season was doomed by the defenses inability to stop teams from running the ball at will against them just as much as it was by their offensive limitations. I was at the Titans game. 6 men in the box and 6 DBs on the field was not going to stop Derrick Henry.

Statistics and results don’t tell the whole story. Is the defense in the right alignment and properly prepared to compete against the opposition offense? There were multiple games last year where the defense wasn’t prepared adequately to even compete against the opponents offense and were dominated. Compare that to Patriot defenses in the early teens that were even more limited personnel wise but almost always found a way to compete.

Steve can’t coach at the level needed to coordinate a defense. At least, he can’t yet. Hopefully, with Patricia back, some of Stephen’s limitations can be covered. Patricia is a bad play caller (too passive), but he can coordinate a D and design competent game plans.

Do you know Daly would have left for KC if the Pats offered him their DC position? Do you know Boyer would have gone to Miami? Both were more qualified and experienced to take over the job than Stephen.

The 2019 season was doomed by the defenses inability to stop teams from running the ball at will against them just as much as it was by their offensive limitations. I was at the Titans game. 6 men in the box and 6 DBs on the field was not going to stop Derrick Henry.

Statistics and results don’t tell the whole story. Is the defense in the right alignment and properly prepared to compete against the opposition offense? There were multiple games last year where the defense wasn’t prepared adequately to even compete against the opponents offense and were dominated. Compare that to Patriot defenses in the early teens that were even more limited personnel wise but almost always found a way to compete.

Steve can’t coach at the level needed to coordinate a defense. At least, he can’t yet. Hopefully, with Patricia back, some of Stephen’s limitations can be covered. Patricia is a bad play caller (too passive), but he can coordinate a D and design competent game plans.
Good grief.

I'm done with the Boyer/Daly projections.

In 2019 the D was gassed after Thanksgiving because the offense couldn't string together a freaking drive to save their lives and the D line was thin to begin with.

I see nothing wrong with people holding varying views and expressing them with a little pizazz.

No thanks to a Patsfan Safe Space.
Post Of The Year nomination for using the word 'pizazz'.

^^^^ This dude has his head stuck so far up Belichick's ass, can't tell where Bill's ass begins and his ends.
^^^^This post has GOT to be declared by Foghorn Leghorn:
1614265324196.png

"This, Ah say this dude has his head stuck so fah up Belichick's ass, can't tell where Bill's ass begins and his ends."

emilia clarke igra prestola GIF
emilia clarke laughing GIF

Both have killer eyebrows but I'm partial to queen of ashes.

Dormer was a better actress though and her dad was unbelievable in the show.
I mean, I’d bang all three. This one, I’d blast her cheeks from the back with a mirror in front of me like Khal Drogo.

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Usually you have to go to the internet to find a hot chick having sex with her brother.
No I don’t. I just have to visit Alabama for a Crimson Tide game.

I mean, I’d bang all three. This one, I’d blast her cheeks from the back with a mirror in front of me like Khal Drogo.
He was a king.

Broke her back and then had her on horseback for days after. ****er probably ate some fermented crab from Davos too.
game of thrones hbo GIF by got50

Dormer was a better actress though and her dad was unbelievable in the show.

Richard Dormer is not related to Natalie. You're right about his performance though, he was great as Beric Dondarrion.

Richard Dormer is not related to Natalie. You're right about his performance though, he was great as Beric Dondarrion.
You are right. LOL I thought they were related the whole time.

Just checking in to see how the healing process is going?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back