PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans, do you really want the NFL to die?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you hope the NFL eventually crumbles?

• Yes. Screw the entire league.

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Yes, but after Brady/BB retire.

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you asked me this ten years ago, I would have laughed at you. But, and I'm serious when I say this, if the league announced that it would fold after this season, I wouldn't care all that much.

I'd have a lot of great memories of rooting for some of the best who've ever played, so **** those concussion hiding, woman-beater protecting, money "misplacing", "evidence" creating, "integrity" spouting a-holes through both ears.

I found rugby.

Kind of violating my policy of not asking/caring about post ratings but...

Post asks for an opinion. Fixit gave his opinion. Does someone disagree that that is Fixit's actual opinion?

Kind of violating my policy of not asking/caring about post ratings but...

Post asks for an opinion. Fixit gave his opinion. Does someone disagree that that is Fixit's actual opinion?
I suppose it could be that someone disagrees because they have a different opinion, but on this place, hitting the button is used as shorthand for "You're wrong and stupid and wrong." It just seemed a tad odd.

I think in time CTE will kill the supply of players it will
Start from the bottom up pre high school then high school, then college them doom and gloom for the NFL. Speeding the process will be the owners greed and Goodell

No. I don't like to make myself suffer. :cool:

I'd be fine with GoToHell, Tomlin, HardBawl, Suh, Suggs, All Colts, All Boston Media (minus Curran EDIT: and Riess), Metlife stadium, Porter, Five head, Hillary :p,..... all blowing up!!! The list goes on

Last edited:
Answer: Yes.

This is the first time I've logged in here in ages. I don't follow games. I barely follow the Patriots because I took up horseback riding and it takes up a good chunk of my Sundays. I did watch the one Thursday night game and some of the Pats/Steelers game. It was boring.

If the NFL is on my tube now, it's background noise.

I've said for a while now that the league won't last. Watching the players make brain soup is just not that entertaining anymore. So crowing about the GOAT or how many Superbowls you win, who really cares. No one does, unless they are trying to compare the next so-called wonder. There won't be one in this case but I doubt the sport survives. And I don't care.

The NFL can win me back if:
1) The owners take a wrecking ball to the Park Avenue ilk.
2) The NFL returns all fines / draft picks / Brady's reputation
3) The HOF drops the 5 year waiting rule and enshrines BB and Brady together as soon as they retire
4) The owners publicly apologize to Kraft, the team, and all Patriots fans for their corrupt behavior
5) The NFL buys BB a bigger boat that can fit the name "Ten Rings"

major changes yes...away for good...hell no since i get my season tix next year

I'd love to see a rival league emerge, mess up the draft and force the incompetent Goodell out.

I wonder how many fans know that some of the best teams in the NFL started in a different league? 10 teams back then, I think [not sure]they are all represented know, though some moved.

Dilute the power of the a-hole commissioner and owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back