PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Born and raised in South Louisiana, now live in San Jose, CA.
Not a season Ticket holder
Pats fan for past 10 years (Also die-hard Saints fan and always will be))

New guy here, been a Pats fan since ...... wow, since '81.

From Rhode Island, originally from Mass.

Not much more to say other than GO PATS!

A member of long standing, but not active until recently.

Started watching the Pats in 1966. Lived through the same ups and downs (many more) as other old timers. Listened to many blacked out games over the years.

I'm retired now, have more time for this sort of thing. Hope to become one of the regular folks here and hope to get every bit of enjoyment I can out of the remaining BB and TB years - down to sucking out the marrow.

Little known fact: Put off critical open heart surgery for weeks in 2005 so I could watch the Philly/Pats SB, and when I went back for serious complications, Bruschi was at MGH too.

Hello all. I look forward to getting to know you better!

Not a season ticket holder
18 years old and a fairly new Pats fan, only about 2 or so years.

Hi All,

My name is Dan Carollo
I live in New York City
I have been a Pats fan for the last 20 years

DC

Been a PATS fan since the early 60's when they played everywhere and anywhere that would allow them, great to be here..I'm from MA. don't have tickets and grew up following Pats since the days of WBZ when they did the games, have been to Pats practise when it was down in RI ..Bryant College My given name is James or jimmy and like I said enjoy the Pats out of all of Boston's sports teams, but like them also just not as much..hope to be helpful here and enjoy talking with true PATS fans...through the good times and bad ones, and the cuda part of name was a car I owned in the 70's -80's it was really sweet.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm Chris. Lived all over, but now I call Florida home. I've been a Pats fan for a long time, and now that I work as a ticket broker, they're my business! How awesome is that?

-Chris
amazonticketsonline.com

Originally from the Philippines but residing now at Stratford, CT. Never been to any NFL game. Not really a fan of football but I am here to learn football and I wanted to join the football fan community. I really have lots of things to know about football and I hope you can help me.

Canton, MA
Been a fan since the miserable '80s

Carla, Dartmouth Nova Scotia...been a fan since '97. Saw the Pats play IN Buffalo, first game between Brady and Bledsoe, awesome game...and I'm FINALLY going to make it to Foxboro in 20 more days. Dream come true! Driving down for the Jets game! Go Pats!!

whats happening, Boltzzfan here.

I used to be a member of this forum years ago, but when you guys did the purge/reset of forums, I was deploying a lot and decided that forums weren't high on priority list.

I am a true football fan, I support my team through and through but have no problem acknowledging other teams abilities.

Came back here hoping to have some of the great converstations and ruffle a few feathers ^0^.

Somerville in da house!

Canton, MA
Been a fan since the miserable '80s

Carla, Dartmouth Nova Scotia...been a fan since '97. Saw the Pats play IN Buffalo, first game between Brady and Bledsoe, awesome game...and I'm FINALLY going to make it to Foxboro in 20 more days. Dream come true! Driving down for the Jets game! Go Pats!!

whats happening, Boltzzfan here.

I used to be a member of this forum years ago, but when you guys did the purge/reset of forums, I was deploying a lot and decided that forums weren't high on priority list.

I am a true football fan, I support my team through and through but have no problem acknowledging other teams abilities.

Came back here hoping to have some of the great converstations and ruffle a few feathers ^0^.

To both friends and foes:

:welcome:

thank JMT always enjoyed talkin sports especially with rival teams, helps get both perspectives

Hi all,

I just signed up for the wait list
Pats Fan for 5 years (Transplant from AZ)

Hello fellow Pat's Fans,

I am a very long time lurker, and I have enjoyed the expertise and comedy here at PatsFans for many years. I have been a Patriots fan since the very beginning of the franchise (yes, I'm an old fart), and have enjoyed the ride for almost 52 years now. I am a Rhode Island native, now living on the Connecticut coast, in primarily Giants and Jets territory. I have always proudly displayed my Patriots colors, throughout the bad, mediocre, and presently great years. Been to 80+ games in Boston and Foxborough, but not for long time, primarily due to health issues. Anyway, I enjoy this place immensely...

My name is JC and I'm new here. I was never a fan of football but since my brother in law took me to a ball game, it catches my attention...

Hello to all the Pats fans on the board, I'm new here.

So here is my introduction, I'm Ryan, I'm 19 (and a little over 2 weeks away from my 20th Birthday), and I'm from the United Kingdom, more specifically I'm from Edinburgh, and I've been a Pats fan for nearly 5 years. My first exposure to American Football came from the Video Game Madden NFL '06 for the Xbox 360, I played a brief demo which was one game between the New England Patriots and the Phillidelphia Eagles (effectively a rematch of Super Bowl XXXIX, although I didn't know it at the time) after that, I began looking online to learn about American Football, and I eventually fell in love with the game and found that the Pats were a pretty damn good team (only the second team in history to win 3 Super Bowls in 4 years).

I've really only just got here as Football (Soccer to most of the members here) in the UK fails to appeal to me much anymore, primarily due to the dominance of only a select few teams and that you face the same teams year on year 3 or more times a season.

Reasons why I love American Football are that the league tries to make it as competitive as possible by having a salary cap and draft, and that there are 32 teams, and the way the fixtures are arranged means you have a lot of variation in who you play. Also as a result of the fixture arrangment means you don't end up playing a whole load of teams 3 or 4 times a season (unless you meet a divisional rival in the Post-season).

I'm also looking to invest in a jersey but don't know which kind I should go for and who to get on the back. So should I go for the Colour Jersey or the Alternate Jersey (white is too plain for me) and can anyone suggest a player I should get? (not Brady, although he's pretty much the best QB ever, I'd prefer another player.)

I live in Cincinnati, Oh surrounded by orange and black.

I became a Pats fine while living in Charlestown for 4 years unitl 2009.

My first Pats game was Bruschi's first game back after the stroke... I have been hooked ever since!!!

I'm originally from Plymouth, MA, went to college in Providence and have been all over the place since being on active duty in the Army, currently stationed in Hawaii enjoying those early morning kickoffs. I'm not a season ticket holder. I've been a Patriots fan as long as I can remember as my father was a big fan, the first games I can remember watching were in the 1994 season, we went 10-6 and lost to the Browns (Coached by Belichick) in the AFC Divisionals, been obcessed ever since.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back