PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
We did this thread a few years ago, and I figured it would be a good idea to get to know everyone again. Post where you're from, if you're a season ticket holder, how long you've been a fan, etc.

I'll start it off.

Not a season ticket holder
Pats Fan for 20-years

P.S. I also have just learned of a terrific board upgrade that will occur when I shift us over for a final time to the dedicated server this weekend.

Last edited:
Not season ticket holder
Pats fan since the sullivan days:)

Season ticket holder

I was just starting to watch the Pats when the Chuck Fairbanks fiasco happened.

Grew up in MA
Now live in southern NH
Season ticket holder since 1993 (hubby from NY; we bought when Parcells came in)
Pats fan since I was a kid

From the Midwest, lived pretty much everywhere. Seattle.. Phoenix.. Kentucky..
Been a fan since 85.

Not a season ticket holder.
Followed the team since 1985 (I was about 6) but been a die-hard fan since 93.

No longer a season ticket holder-gave them up in 1984 when I was stationed in SC and my father died-nobody to use the tickets.
Pats fan since 1961

Born in Milford, Ma although life has brought me to Dover, De

Been a Pats fan since about 91, I guess being about 13 years old and having all the energy of Kraft, Parcells, Bledsoe and the new uniforms... pretty much the new team around that time. I do slightly remember my Dad having a Superbowl party vs the Bears though.

Not a season ticket holder, never even been to the Razor or Foxboro Stadium. Went to training camp at the college in the early 90's though.

Pat Fan: since I was a little kid, actually saw first Patriot game ever played!!

Season Ticket holder: since 1966 (Father had them and passed them on to me in 1989). I am lucky enough to have four seats in Sec 134 - for me and my three sons!

Never even been to a NFL game, let alone a pats game
grew up on the pats, father is a huge patriots fan
ever since the curtis martin days

Grew up in MA, now in South Dakota
Fan since the early 70's.
Saw a few games at Schaefer Stadium, never seen the Razor.

Originally from Massachusetts, now in Alexandria, Virginia.

My family had season tickets from '78-91; now I'm on the season ticket waiting list.

Fan since '78

Grew up - Walpole, NH
Now live - Fairfax, VA
Fan since - 1992. Yes I started following the Pats during the 1-15 season.
Never been to a game. Hopefully the Redskins game is in DC next year.

Originally From India
Currently living in US/Mass since 8 yrs...
Introduced to the pats/football in the 2000-2001 season, watched my first ever football game that yr

From Chattanooga, TN but Raised in Providence RI moved here in 2001, been a fan sense Early 70's

Originally from Worcester. Moved to Chicagoland in 01. Yep, the year they won their first SB.
Have been a fan since a kid but only as a passing interest at 8-10 yo. Was more concerned about GI Joe accessories.
Fanship grew when Pats aquired Joe Kapp. Fanship quickly waned.
Fanship again grew when Chuck Faibanks joined and gave us a glimpse of what having a good coach is like. Fanship never waned from here. Ebbed a little but never waned.

Grew Up in Holliston MA
Now live in Los Angeles
Fan since the 80's, saw a bunch of games around 88-91, including one loss to the Saints where I served as a cameraman for our local cable access channel. Got to go on the field, in the press box, into the locker room, interview some players and cheerleaders. Needless to say I don't think any cable access crews are getting that kind of access these days. Just made it to my first game at Gillette to see the Brady era on opening day vs. the Bills.

Live in Southern Maine

Patriots fan since 1970. Went to the first home game theat Jim Plunkett and Randy the Rabbit played in Foxboro.

Have been a Patriots fan since mid 70's (Sam-Bam, Hog Hannah, Grogan, Mosi, etc).

Grew up in Gloucester but lived in Newburyport for several years. Now living in Orlando, Florida.

Loved the Pats when they were the worst team in the NFL.

Many Thanks to Ian and the mods of this website.

Thank you Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick.

Thank you Tedy Bruschi, Mike Vrabel, Tom Brady, Richard Seymour, Troy Brown and the rest of the Pats for being the class of the NFL for 5 years and counting.....

Live and grew up in Strong Maine
Been a life long Pats fan, first games I remember are from the Clive Rush era(the worst coach ever by the way).

Last edited:

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down