• 11-12 Division winner 2-3 seed

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • 10 Division winner 3-4 seed

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • 9 Win Wild Card team

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • 8 Maybe the 7 seed

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • 6-7 Who's available in the draft at around 10?

Votes: 30 24.6%
  • 4-5 Are we an Ohio team?

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • 3 or less, Lose for Lawrence!!!!

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at these 9-7 predictions with Stidham, Lacosse, Sanu, and Michel starting on offense for us. These guys STINK

5-11 coming...short term pain for long term gain.

Lots of teams are in the market to draft a QB. It doesn't matter whether they draft before or after us. If they draft before, they can trade up for who they want.

There’s no worse position in the NFL than no mans land at like 6-10, 7-9, 8-8. This roster doesn’t look like they can do anything in the playoffs even if they were to make it. I had rather go 2-14 and get Lawrence than be stuck in no mans land and picking 8-14 in the draft. Have one huge down year, get rewarded with a franchise QB that could be here for 15 years.

Except we didn’t have to be in this position. Fck Kraft. Fck BB.

Just want to point out that while the Patriots aren’t finished yet, the draft is really a zero sum game overall.

I hear people say (fans of all teams): We’ve improved already, and we still have the draft!

Right, except that 31 other teams are also picking players in the draft. So in actuality, you could also get worse in comparison to the average draft return.

Same thing with post-draft when fans say: We’ve improved because of our first round pick! And these other picks!

Concept is exactly the same. 31 other teams have their first round picks and other picks that were chosen with them during goal of being better than your draft picks.

All that (rant) said, I think the Patriots will go 8-8 next season. But they have a brutal schedule, so this isn’t a complete knock on the team (who I hate right now.)

Lots of teams are in the market to draft a QB. It doesn't matter whether they draft before or after us. If they draft before, they can trade up for who they want.
that's what I meant about the Pats. that is not a revelation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back