PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Pats vs Panthers: Preseason Game 3 GDT

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dorsett...patterson. damn, our guys are fast. Al Davis would be proud

Patterson looks amazing....could be really interesting

"Wow, Patterson's fast"

... yeah, that's kind of an understatement. He isn't a whole lot else, maybe, but big and fast he definitely is.

What does impress me a lot about him is that unlike a lot of guys at his size, he doesn't take long to get into gear. He's fast as hell from the snap.

When is the last time you saw a Patriots WR go backwards and then gain yards? Patterson is the kind of player we don't see here much.

Ugggggh.

When is the last time you saw a Patriots WR go backwards and then gain yards? Patterson is the kind of player we don't see here much.
I thought that exact thing. Pretty cool to have someone that can make those plays.

We are going to get the ball in Dorsett and CP’s hands one way or another, and that’s a good thing especially for CP. Dude is dangerous with the ball

Brady looks so slow and predictable with that handoff...

Shaq Thomson just made a great read and reaction play there. Can't be mad about that.

C’mon Waddle.

Up **** creek without a Waddle.

I can't believe the foolish stuff some of these pros do

Waddle went way overboard and significantly hurt their chances to get a TD

So stupid, Waddle.

Carolina is fcking chippy for a preseason game

I kinda wonder why we don’t just go for it, does our kick team need the reps that badly?

Trent brown is going to get brady killed

"Wow, Patterson's fast"

... yeah, that's kind of an understatement. He isn't a whole lot else, maybe, but big and fast he definitely is.

What does impress me a lot about him is that unlike a lot of guys at his size, he doesn't take long to get into gear. He's fast as hell from the snap.
come on...? that's completely biased. he's shown more than that

Waddle ass hat. Keep that up and you'll be on the Cleveland show. BB will be pissed

Thanks LA Waddle. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore