PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs donks

Status
Not open for further replies.
some things...

The snap count by Manning in Denver
The depth and size mismatch of Mannings receiving weapons #80, #88, #87, #83 etc... we could talk all day about #80 and #88
BIG PHYSICAL RECIEVERS
Our DB's will need to hit hard and PLAY PHYSICAL (go for that pass from Manning and run it back for 7 or force me fumbles)

Manning has great pass protection-SD was sad
Manning is more mobile...more mobile than TB...
Moreno, Ball can run-especially where Vince Wilfork and Jerod Mayo used to play
Jack Del Rio vs. ex- HC of the Broncos- Josh McDaniels

DEN runs that end zone slant to #88 quite a bit
#80 on 3rd and 17....1st down....2.12 on the clock at 3rd and 6....#80 again

great offensive line too...but I disagree with the commentator on tv that said Denver has the "greatest offense ever"
wow

Yes, that is the key, hydrated. But if you are in tip top shape it will be easier IMO. But hydration is needed. If you think you are fine, have a little more water.
It is drier but you need more oxygen. Water won't do that.

Is it fair to say manning doesn't have the arm strength of andrew luck?

How badly was he hurt?

Not sure yet, I think it was an ankle injury but I haven't heard anything about the extent of it other than he was out for the rest of today's game. And Jammer really, really sucked. The Chargers offense did nothing while Harris was in, and once he went out, they finally got some life.

If he's healthy, I really do think our defense will surprise you.

Those screens to D. Thomas scare me. The D has been flocking to the ball really well lately

I don't love this matchup. I think they'll pass all over us, and I fully expect Arrington to be burned deep for at least 2-3 big plays. Hope we can force some turnovers and dominate TOP

Yeah, it's crazy how I see a lot of posts who are pretty sure we'll win. I think we have a shot, but the Broncos should win based on them having the most dominant unit in this game -- their offense.

Ninko and Chandler will have to play out of their minds and pressure Peyton consistently. And Brady has to complete 3rd down passes to keep drives going.

This is gonna be a tough game to pull out.

Denver's passing attack is ridiculous. That worries me. We will be an underdog and need to play a perfect game. Plus most of their fans are just uncool so I hope we win and they have nothing to brag about.

Yeah, it's crazy how I see a lot of posts who are pretty sure we'll win. I think we have a shot, but the Broncos should win based on them having the most dominant unit in this game -- their offense.

Ninko and Chandler will have to play out of their minds and pressure Peyton consistently. And Brady has to complete 3rd down passes to keep drives going.

This is gonna be a tough game to pull out.

The patriots have the best secondary left in the playoffs :rolleyes:

I really wanted the forehead out of the playoffs today, oh well. I guess we'll have to put him in his place.

I can't believe that I don't know this but when is NE ALLOWED to head out to Denver...a few practices in that altitude would be beneficial IMHO...

The patriots have the best secondary left in the playoffs :rolleyes:

The Broncos offense just broke the NFL record for most points in history. Yes, we have a better secondary than we've had the past few years, but the Broncos offense is one of the best ever.

We can still beat them obviously, but this is going to be tough.

I can't believe that I don't know this but when is NE ALLOWED to head out to Denver...a few practices in that altitude would be beneficial IMHO...

I've thought the same thing. A few days is all it takes to adjust. Oxygen on sidelines would be a good idea too. They need some place to practice though.

We'll need another big game from Collins, needing him to cover J. Thomas

Arrington/Ryan on Welker, Dennard on Decker, Talib on D. Thomas

We match up pretty well in that area IMO.

The Broncos offense just broke the NFL record for most points in history. Yes, we have a better secondary than we've had the past few years, but the Broncos offense is one of the best ever.

We can still beat them obviously, but this is going to be tough.

If they're offense is so historic than why is nobody scared of it?

This game won't be close

Pats win easy

Hulkamania

There aren't very many rules about it; after all, when the Pats had back-to-back games on the West Coast, they stayed out there the entire week between games.

I'm not to happy we half to play them. But hey we have a good chance at winning, let the press talk about Manning and how "good Manning is". I hope he full of himself going into this game and then he explodes and does horrible.

Lots of cloud noise. Uncalled pick plays over and over. This would be a very tough win.

Need to practice non verbal play calling. Maybe give everyone one of those number things so they can know the play.

Our entire passing offense revolves around smurfs picking off each others' defenders...if our DBs haven't been prepared well enough in practice for the pick play, then God help us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back