Pats vs donks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
win TOP...win TO battle...win the game...i hope

Not scared of Denver. Mildly concerned about officials.
I feel at ease going into Mile High against the overrated Dolts and their stat-padding forehead.

Brady is 10-4 against him for a reason.

Not scared of Denver. Mildly concerned about officials.
I feel at ease going into Mile High against the overrated Dolts and their stat-padding forehead.

Brady is 10-4 against him for a reason.

They look so dam beatable today...don't look sharp at all

Also, Brady has about 2000 yards against Denver in their last four meetings, with probably somewhere close to 180 or so points.

Denver looks good against SDs run...not saying much, but still.

They look so dam beatable today...don't look sharp at all

Denver has lost to every good team they've played this year except the Chiefs which were meh.

Seahawks/49ers is the 6:30 game next week. Which I guess means we're playing at 3.

Not happy about going to Denver for the AFCCG. Denver's offense scares the **** outta me.

Denver looks good against SDs run...not saying much, but still.
They have a good run defense, so so pass defense. So that will be interesting given how we're playing right now.

Big thing for me is pass protection, manning was barely touched today. However Indy had a good OL (not as good, but 6th best in sack allowed %, Broncos were 1st) and we got a ton of pressure on Luck.

Not happy about going to Denver for the AFCCG. Denver scares the **** outta me.

they are not super human...they have manning. Anytime you have a manning in the playoffs...anything can happen.

Their run D numbers are so good because why run on them when you can pass all over them

Big thing for me is pass protection, manning was barely touched today. However Indy had a good OL (not as good, but 6th best in sack allowed %, Broncos were 1st) and we got a ton of pressure on Luck.

Much harder to bring pressure on the road. I wonder if we do something funky like play Cha. Jones inside to increase interior pressure. Almost impossible to pressure Manning from the outside.

They have a good run defense, so so pass defense. So that will be interesting given how we're playing right now.

They generated decent pressure vs him in Foxboro.

wonder how many people will talk about the almighty "altitude"

Unless something crazy happens, looks like this will be the first playoff road game for the Pats in 7 years. Hard to believe....

Hopefully J McD allows Brady to throw if like SD the RBs run into a brick wall over and over again.

PHP:
wonder how many people will talk about the almighty "altitude"
I think altitude is important. It seems slight but it's there.

You seem to ridicule such a notion.

are teams allowed to bring as much oxygen as they want? That would help.

Looks like we are going there. I sure as heck hope Dobson and KT can go.

PHP:

I think altitude is important. It seems slight but it's there.

You seem to ridicule such a notion.

are teams allowed to bring as much oxygen as they want? That would help.

Doesn't make that much. I love at 4500 and hike at 9000 plus. I usually don't notice it. Especially if you are in tip top shape.

The offenses on the road should be given headsets so they can communicate. Cloud noise becomes too unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3