PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats trade for JC Jackson

actively rooting for them to have an embarrassing performance? wtf...

Not a good look, my man...
Pape.. I've clarified this. It was said jokingly.. of course I don't want my team to tank..

Pape.. I've clarified this. It was said jokingly.. of course I don't want my team to tank..
Real, considering who you responded to, makes that a difficult rationale to swallow.

However, you cool with me and i will take you at your word. consider my comment rescinded.

Real, considering who you responded to, makes that a difficult rationale to swallow.

However, you cool with me and i will take you at your word. consider my comment rescinded.
Pape of course I completely understand.. I was trying to be funny with my post. But I should have clarified. Your cool with me my man.. I'd never want my team to tank. I know it's a tough season, but look at it seriously.. maybe it had to happen this way in order for ownership to see where exactly this team is at In 2023 NFL standards. I'll always appreciate as we all will BB the coach.

Pape of course I completely understand.. I was trying to be funny with my post. But I should have clarified. Your cool with me my man.. I'd never want my team to tank. I know it's a tough season, but look at it seriously.. maybe it had to happen this way in order for ownership to see where exactly this team is at In 2023 NFL standards. I'll always appreciate as we all will BB the coach.
should have stopped at the first sentence.

Honestly, you don't think the Krafts know exactly where this team stands?

RKK and Jonathan know more about the state of the Patriots franchise than all of us combined.

should have stopped at the first sentence.

Honestly, you don't think the Krafts know exactly where this team stands?

RKK and Jonathan know more about the state of the Patriots franchise than all of us combined.

It's not a matter of do I think. It's will they actually deviate from the norm? of course they know they have the best view of things It's thier franchise. It's very simple equations. Winning = making $. While loosing = well.. loosing $.

It's not a matter of do I think. It's will they actually deviate from the norm? of course they know they have the best view of things It's thier franchise. It's very simple equations. Winning = making $. While losing = well.. losing $.
The NFL prints money, win or lose.

Stable franchises are able to capitalize on that. Unstable franchises are unable to do so.

There will be changes, how far they go, we will see.

The NFL prints money, win or lose.

Stable franchises are able to capitalize on that. Unstable franchises are unable to do so.

There will be changes, how far they go, we will see.
Agreed 100%.. I only asked.. becuase just like any other business.. people get comfortable when business is great for a long time. We've been fortunate to have stability for a long time. RK has been instrumental for the entire league. As you perfectly said.. as fans.. we'll see!

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back