PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats to Unveil New Uniforms on Patriots Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
People on the uniform forum I’m on think the pants may be red. That’d surprise me.
I've been a member there for almost 15 years, there are a lot of dummies on that forum. Tonight someone speculated that the Pats' colour rush jerseys not having the required TV (shoulder) numbers is another example of the league favouring them:

Now if the Pats' new unis- which are supposed to be based off of the CR design- just don't have tv numbers? Then we know the NFL either 1) blatantly favours the Patriots or 2) just likes
default_censored.gif
ing with the Browns. Probably both.
The conspiracy runs deeper than initially thought.

I've been a member there for almost 15 years, there are a lot of dummies on that forum. Tonight someone speculated that the Pats' colour rush jerseys not having the required TV (shoulder) numbers is another example of the league favouring them:

The conspiracy runs deeper than initially thought.
Lmao saw that. Insane ****. And what is up with the guy who thinks the red face mask is clownish? These guys hate literally every uniform.

Does @Actual Pats Fan know of that uniform forum? If not he should.

In Europe after WWII, they made display of the swastika and other nazi symbols no-kidding-around, jail-or-at-least-a-hefty-ticket, crimes.

If we ever move off the Flying Elvis, expect @Actual Pats Fan to lobby his congresspeople to introduce similar measures regarding said logo.

Ben Dreith and Jack Tatum are your heroes

Steve Grogan is ours

You mad bro?

Could be that they are the new uniforms for 2020 ? I would not be surprised

Something old
Something blue
Would love those color rush w/slight alterations to match > Pat Patriot as helmet.

Also, any uniform changes have to be submitted ages in advance. The odds that this is related to Tom leaving are pretty low.

I am thinking about getting a Stidham jersey tomorrow after they unveil the new unis...or should I get a different player? I am thinking of taking the leap and buying the Stidham jersey though. Any suggestions?

I am thinking about getting a Stidham jersey tomorrow after they unveil the new unis...or should I get a different player? I am thinking of taking the leap and buying the Stidham jersey though. Any suggestions?

Why would you get a Stidham jersey without knowing if he's going to be the starter? It's unlikely, but what if Bill surprises and trades up for Tua or drafts justin herbert? I'd wait around at least a week before buying any jerseys.

Why would you get a Stidham jersey without knowing if he's going to be the starter? It's unlikely, but what if Bill surprises and trades up for Tua or drafts justin herbert? I'd wait around at least a week before buying any jerseys.

I wouldn't feel safe buying a Stidham jersey until he's started the better part of 2 seasons and played well. Being the starter this year doesn't mean he'll be the starter next year. Then again, considering a lot of people here are rich enough to go to every game in person, it's probably not much of a risk for those individuals.

Yeah...wait till after the draft when our qb spot becomes clear. I’d be hesitant to buy a stid jersey if we select a qb in the first few rounds.

Tomorrow morning is the big day we'll be disappointed with the new uniforms.

I wouldn't feel safe buying a Stidham jersey until he's started the better part of 2 seasons and played well. Being the starter this year doesn't mean he'll be the starter next year. Then again, considering a lot of people here are rich enough to go to every game in person, it's probably not much of a risk for those individuals.
Im thinking of going with Winovich

In Europe after WWII, they made display of the swastika and other nazi symbols no-kidding-around, jail-or-at-least-a-hefty-ticket, crimes.
No such action in the U.S. regarding monuments to the Confederacy, which continue to be maintained amid campaigns to promote and justify Jim Crow laws in the South, and assert white supremacy.
You mad bro?
I could say comparatively, for the Red Sox, that Harry Frazee, Joe Cronin, Jack Hamilton, Larry Barnett and John McNamara are your heroes, and Ted Williams, Carl Yastrzemski and Jim Rice are ours.

Sometime in the future, one of Arlen Specter's descendants or disciples will initiate an effort to put an asterisk next to some or all of the Patriots' accomplishments the last twenty years. This, despite the facts exposing both the league and Goodell, among other things, lying to the court, contradicting the laws of physics and engaging in conspiracy against the team. Those results from random testing of balls in 2015 will never be released, and Kraft will never get that apology from them, either.

The media's continued cooperation and acceptance, along with the fact that those of us here are only getting older, will likely allow the absurdity to happen.

There is nothing wrong with making the best of things, and being positive. And there is nothing…’wrong’… with reaching to ascribe a nonexistent association with a former landmark somewhere in the six states with a replacement logo which none if its perpetrators and creators ever heard of, virtually the same logo which was unanimously, loudly rejected by a capacity home stadium crowd of 60,916.

As we learned from DefameGate, Goodell did in no way act alone. It takes a village.

Dreith was not a rogue. Pulling the first down marker away from Cunningham at the last second was not coincidental. What was home job officiating from the start escalated into desperation in the final minutes. RTP was only one of a dozen wrong calls and noncalls down the stretch, before and after.

Tatum did not just paralyze Stingley for life. Just close your eyes, and try to imagine the Patriots of 2001-2004 winning ANY Super Bowls without Troy Brown.

The only comparable ridicule of a franchise to the post-merger Patriots, is the Green Bay Packers of the 1950's. Despite a glorious, dynastic history, the last of the "small town teams" of the NFL's origins looked headed for oblivion. Non-profit, community-owned, despite the construction of Lambeau Field in 1957, the future looked as bleak as the dreary winters of Wisconsin. One man turned everything around. Quickly. Uprooting his family, moving from the comfort of home in New York to the middle of nowhere, the last place any football player wanted to be. The 1-10-1 1958 team he inherited had future hall of famers Bart Starr, Paul Hornung, Jim Taylor, Ray Nitschke, Jim Ringo, Forrest Gregg, and Jerry Kramer, as well as future All-Pros Ron Kramer, Max McGee, Bill Forester, and Dan Currie. Future hall of famers, thanks to Lombardi.

Anyway, while Kraft deserves credit for so much, including his commitment to excellence which predates those in the recent history of the other three main teams in town, he is also responsible for this schism within the fan base, with recent, casual, indifferent bandwagon fans on one side, and old timers with 33 seasons of fond memories, loyal support, singular and exceptionally colorful, occasionally comical and sometimes ignominious experiences, along with a significant amount of winning, and more than a lifetime's worth of heroics and emotional attachments on the other.

So, flying elvis, Goodell and denigration of the team are here to stay*.

Last edited:
No such action in the U.S. regarding monuments to the Confederacy, which continue to be maintained amid campaigns to promote and justify Jim Crow laws in the South, and assert white supremacy.

I could say comparatively, for the Red Sox, that Harry Frazee, Joe Cronin, Jack Hamilton, Larry Barnett and John McNamara are your heroes, and Ted Williams, Carl Yastrzemski and Jim Rice are ours.

Sometime in the future, one of Arlen Specter's descendants or disciples will initiate an effort to put an asterisk next to some or all of the Patriots' accomplishments the last twenty years. This, despite the facts exposing both the league and Goodell, among other things, lying to the court, contradicting the laws of physics and engaging in conspiracy against the team. Those results from random testing of balls in 2015 will never be released, and Kraft will never get that apology from them, either.

The media's continued cooperation and acceptance, along with the fact that those of us here are only getting older, will likely allow the absurdity to happen.

There is nothing wrong with making the best of things, and being positive. And there is nothing…’wrong’… with reaching to ascribe a nonexistent association with a former landmark somewhere in the six states with a replacement logo which none if its perpetrators and creators ever heard of, virtually the same logo which was unanimously, loudly rejected by a capacity home stadium crowd of 60,916.

As we learned from DefameGate, Goodell did in no way act alone. It takes a village.

Dreith was not a rogue. Pulling the first down marker away from Cunningham at the last second was not coincidental. What was home job officiating from the start escalated into desperation in the final minutes. RTP was only one of a dozen wrong calls and noncalls down the stretch, before and after.

Tatum did not just paralyze Stingley for life. Just close your eyes, and try to imagine the Patriots of 2001-2004 winning ANY Super Bowls without Troy Brown.

The only comparable ridicule of a franchise to the post-merger Patriots, is the Green Bay Packers of the 1950's. Despite a glorious, dynastic history, the last of the "small town teams" of the NFL's origins looked headed for oblivion. Non-profit, community-owned, despite the construction of Lambeau Field in 1957, the future looked as bleak as the dreary winters of Wisconsin. One man turned everything around. Quickly. Uprooting his family, moving from the comfort of home in New York to the middle of nowhere, the last place any football player wanted to be. The 1-10-1 1958 team he inherited had future hall of famers Bart Starr, Paul Hornung, Jim Taylor, Ray Nitschke, Jim Ringo, Forrest Gregg, and Jerry Kramer, as well as future All-Pros Ron Kramer, Max McGee, Bill Forester, and Dan Currie. Future hall of famers, thanks to Lombardi.

Anyway, while Kraft deserves credit for so much, including his commitment to excellence which predates those in the recent history of the other three main teams in town, he is also responsible for this schism within the fan base, with recent, casual, indifferent bandwagon fans on one side, and old timers with 33 seasons of fond memories, loyal support, singular and exceptionally colorful, occasionally comical and sometimes ignominious experiences, along with a significant amount of winning, and more than a lifetime's worth of heroics and emotional attachments on the other.

So, flying elvis, Goodell and denigration of the team are here to stay*.

Hey I have my fond memories of the cartoon logo. Flying Elvis is just better, and wins.

Having difficulty containing myself over this unveiling of new uniforms today, cannot remember being this excited while quarantined..

Kinda like Christmas when I was a kid on April 20th.. ;);)

cant think of a bigger waste of $. What makes you think it’s a lock he’s the next guy?

Can’t say I love the color rush being primary now.

I don't know why they kept the silver helmets if the color rush are going to be the primaries, white helmets would be better and allow them to do the Pat Patriot throwbacks on occasion.

Gonna lock this one since it seems appropriate to open a new thread on this topic so people don't have to go through 4 pages to find the new uniforms. Will be a hot topic.

Blue color rush. Meh. They are ok I guess. I prefer a different color pant. Not a big fan of blue on blue. ‍♂️ I like the white away jerseys with the red trim and blue pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back